1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

purchase error/ non restorable

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by RepoMonkey, Oct 23, 2017.

1. RepoMonkey

RepoMonkey Hatchling

Ive been playing this game for about 3-2 months now. I recently had a 49.99 dollar purchase get hung up, and not credited for it. I tried the restore button to no avail. I asked my clan how to submit a help ticket in the game, and they told me to post it here, but to not hold my breath while waiting to hear from rovio. :( I am an optimistic person, so lets see how this works. :) Does anyone have any feedback on this type of situation happening to them and what kind of resolution they received?

Thanks.

RepoMonkey

2. kien

kien Developer

Hey, sorry to hear you had a problem with your purchase. Usually closing the game fully, launching it again and then tapping Restore Purchases from Settings/Profile does the trick when a purchase gets stuck, but we recently had some issues with the purchase system. The problem has been fixed and purchases are currently working normally.

Your purchase may have unfortunately gotten stuck due to the issues. Please send us a support ticket through the game's Help and Support section so that our support team can look into this.
    • Tap your avatar icon in the top left corner
    • Tap Help and Support
    • Tap Contact Us in the top right corner
    • Tap New to open a new ticket
    • Write a message and tap Send

3. RepoMonkey

RepoMonkey Hatchling

Thank you. I will do that now.

4. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

It’s probably much easier to just get a refund from Apple, their customer service is much more reliable....