1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preview on Patch 1.10 - XP Totems replacing Shiny Totems

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheBeardyBirdy, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Danvadary

Danvadary Tiny Birdy

I personnaly dont like that cant of update, because we face another random XP Boost (by receiving Shining Bird from Egg), not like what happened today that we can create our shinny bird ourself. Thats update only benefiting for game developer. More player will force to hatch more egg to get XP boost espesialy when we need to leveling 60 - 100 (We need 4 star Shining Bird)
  2. Amit

Amit Hatchling

Finally a good totem every one can use.. though it would also depend on how much gold is required to fuse it.
  3. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

Hardly can wait
  4. شMunoziش

شMunoziش Tiny Birdy

My probotnik was shiny from hatch.

Attached Files:

Carlito Cherrone likes this.
  5. Angrybirds111

Angrybirds111 Tiny Birdy

Yup got a shiny Billie and carson
    Carlito Cherrone likes this.
  6. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

Can we get the full patch notes upon patch release please =)?

the changes is always noticed and discussed here in time after changes are made. would be great if we could just get the details straight away =)
    Night and Wild Bird like this.
  7. Gibson

Gibson Tiny Birdy

We need more detail like how much exp, will it be the dame for each colour and bird star*?
  8. mirkorossi95

mirkorossi95 Hatchling

Replacing shiny totems? And how can we make our 5* birds shiny? I like to have shiny team, and having 4 shiny and 1 non-shiny is pretty UGLY.
  9. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

use what you have of shiny totems now. try to get a spot in the clan event or arena this weekend that will give you more shiny totems and use them now
    as for 5 star received later I guess you can't.
    but they will become gild shiny anyway at prestige level
  10. mirkorossi95

mirkorossi95 Hatchling

I would like to have a new type of totem, not replace the shiny one.
    Night and Mommabird2 like this.
  11. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

that is an interesting thought.

personally I prefer the non-shiny look so for me I'm mostly interested if it is better and make leveling easier or harder.
    seing that leveling is extremely slow after 60-80, I really hope it makes it easier.
  12. Mommabird2

Mommabird2 Super Cool Bird

[QUOTE=Nope! But all of your shiny TOTEMS will change to xp totems. So use them now if you still want to make any of your birds shiny!

Why can They not be both?
  13. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

On the release date, I know there is not a exact date, but will it be one week? Two weeks?
    I think we need to know this to use the shiny totem to get shiny birds.
  14. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

Will there be advanced notification of the update(like hay flockers the update drops in 2 days)so we can deal with the shiny totems
  15. Phorx

Phorx Tiny Birdy

Until we know EXACTLY how much XP these new totems are worth, how can we provide proper feedback? By the same measure, how can we even know what we should be doing with any shiny totems we get before the patch?
    RyogaDyana likes this.
  16. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

we won't know.

I see it this way: I can always get more XP totems in the future but not getting more shiny. so I am using all the shiny totems now on 4 stars I will fuse into birds in the future. worst case scenario I would have wasted a couple or totems. which doesn't really bother me.

I am just Happy they gave us a heads up so we have the opportunity to use the ones we have and the ones we get before it updates.