1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prestige Black Bird

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wahappen, Aug 29, 2018.

1. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

I’ve got Dutch (Huge combo) and Xeno (Hunter’s Blast) ready to evolve to 100 and Prestige.

Just looking for opinions.

INB4 Carson

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I'm unsure about Xeno as I never got that bird,
    But if the Dutch you have is the giant explosion, then I would suggest getting him to prestige, as my Dutch in my team was my first to Prestige and hasn't let me down since.

3. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

Carson...lol

Dutch is better than xeno imo and i have both evos of xeno in prestige as well as dutch. Carson still spanks them both

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

If you must use black, Carson or Zain can kill all pigs at times in arena. Bomb w Thunderdome and Dr P with Mindcontrol can save you some grief in dealings with event's bosses.

Ceez likes this.
  5. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Dutch's Wide evolution, along with Byron's, has the largest blast radius that a 5-star Black bird can get (currently); Carson of course has the largest, but he's a 4-star bird. Xenoflocker's Hunter's Blast version though has a larger than typical radius that's only a little bit smaller than Dutch, and Xenoflocker hits harder than other 5-stars with 2SS (Dutch hits the hardest but he's 3SS) - if you're looking for a black bird to use in the arena, Xenoflocker is not a bad choice. Dutch is also fine for that purpose, though most matches will be over before his super shot is ready to go.

6. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

I don’t have to use black. I normally don’t have any black on my main team. I do have all of the other blacks mentioned as well.

I’ve got to use my black resources somewhere, lol. Usually after level 50 in event is done, when I’m not using quickplay, I experiment outside of my main team or boosted birds on level 50 for a challenge.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Some of the event levels especially those with force fields are easier if you have the proper colors. Bomb w Thunderdome and Dr P with Mindcontrol allow you to control the bosses long enough to buy time to kill them.

For this event and arena: 4 Chucks + Matilda

Ceez likes this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yeah, i got a team with 151k power this time... lol

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Some of those levels looked like they were designed to mess with Chuck. Have to say, the L50 battle was ridiculously easy this time - killed all the pigs in 3 moves. Birdistanio while waiting for SS to charge, Xenoflocker to group them tight and turn the Behemoths around, then Chuck straight down the middle. Almost thought the game had crashed with how quickly it ended.

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yeah, I 2 shot 50. that layout is the easiest when they do it.

11. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Chuck event is an easier one. most people have atleast one it seems if not two or three in the stable.
    Fast played the entire 50 levels (3 chucks..matilda.. bomb) with only level 45 or 46 making me almost stop the fast play