1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prestige Bird Costs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Does anyone know how much gold it takes to get a bird from level 100e to P10? I just burned through 55k gold getting Matilda from P6 to P8. I'm short 9000 gold from getting her to P9.

Also, what about number of totems?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

between 175-200k depending on if you use any 5* birds to prestige instead of totems

3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Your xp bonus plays in as well, I'm over the 30% mark so it doesn't take quite as many totems therefore a small savings. Last I recall though was roughly 108k to go from 8 to 10.

4. Greg Nixon

Check the "cost info" tab on the excel or Google doc in this post, has the recent info...
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/2066244653596737?view=permalink&id=2303113953243138

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

XP bonus?

6. Greg Nixon

Based on how much you've donated to your clan. Gives a little more xp percentage when leveling a bird or totem into another bird so it cost less and takes less birds or totems. You can see your percentage by looking at the perk page.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

personal XP reduces your leveling % a little bit for each level you increase.
    I am at level 8 which is 21% +3% bonus, so 24% reduction of leveling costs compared to a level 1...

8. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Hey @A. Wolf , I'm at Level 8 also but I think you're reading that incorrectly. I think it's currently we have +21% leveling up XP and will receive an additional 3% at the next level. I'm basing that on the section header being 'Next Reward" and the 3% being in Green. I could be wrong though since I can't always see the percentage a bird gives and I also have no real comparison to the last level I was at.

9. Greg Nixon

24% comes when you've donated around 64k, 27% at 124k, and 30% at 324k. Last two steps are 32% at 624k, and final is 35% at 1024k. The green +% is what gets added as you hit the next level of donations.

Kimo likes this.
  10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

LOL, you you are right Kimo... So, just 21% then.

11. Greg Nixon

Mine is at level 11, 30%, and then I go to 32% at level 12 after donating another 260k xp which is another 1.3 million in gold on top of the 1.8 million I've already thrown in. Pretty well stopped the heavy donations when I hit the 30%. Perk activations count, but you only get credit for about a fourth of the perk cost.

12. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

How long have you been playing? I don't even think I've earned a million gold, let alone donated it!

13. Greg Nixon

Day 1 of global release, donated all that, and have 98 prestige birds and another 18 at 100 unevolved lol. Lots and lots of playing, plus getting a few gold 4 and five stars fully maxed and sold helped.