1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Powerup crushing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, Apr 10, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Dalton gather pigs
    Tiffany targets them
    Rod's super damage bounsing up and down Tiffany marked pigs then ricoteing to hit ever thing else
    This seems to me great strat, is it worth using Tiffany like this on say mini dungeons?
    Seems to me that every 3 turns you end up with full health and kill everything which would be massive in multi round battles but mabe the lost health would be more important

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

emm, in resource dungeons you use one color teams.
    Most battles you can quick win and in manual fights teams doesnt matter that much.

Bird matter in MPDC and PVP. So you what fits you, but better save up 1350 gems, be active during events and collect golden tickets.

Now skip this event, try to play insane battles and get golden ticket from Hockey event. And use all silver tickets, golden tickets and gems to get Matilda on 18th day event.

so don't use resources where not needed and you will forget the struggle.

Also play PVP to win extra gems by beating your best personal arena score

3. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Mini dungeons, you know those boxes that give the best loot of what your scouts can find, can't do quick battle on

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Chuck and Matilda are most powerful birds in game. So try to get as much resources as possible to get one.

read this http://bit.ly/ABEGuide

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  5. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Not looking for a plan for what I want in a year, still have 0 4*s and not even close to getting 1, my question is in the context of wave or mini dungeons, which is more powerful, a 3* lvl 30 or swapping it out for Tiffany to be able to use this tactic?

6. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

And are you suggesting that I use Tiffany in pvp? I thought that a good deal of the powerups would be stolen by the enemy, defeating the point

7. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Oh, I guess daily challenge is just a very long wave battle so normal wave battles would use the same birds

8. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Bingo - Major Pecker's Daily Challenge is a set of 10 waves consisting of various random kinds of pigs, with each wave increasing the pigs health and damage. With normal Wave Battles and Mini-Dungeons generated from scouts, you can just use your regular team; the last patch made those (along with the 5 dungeons) substantially easier since super shot timers and which birds have been fired are tracked across the 3 stages now (so depending on team construction/level, only the first shot ever has to be a non-super shot).

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Don't get upset if you only last few waves. You will need birds with proper kill power to go deep. Even I don't finish all 10 every night, 8+ at least.

10. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

A x10 hatch will guarantee you a 4*, however.
    So save those gems.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Epic,
    You have 2 Chucks so there is no reason why you cant win all 10 waves with Tiffany...

12. Epic Buttstomp

I run into some of those super strong oversized boss pigs at times and I may time Dr P wrong. For those oversized boss that will kill me in 1 hit, I need to use Dr P on them the turn before they attack. I may not have a choice if Dr P is the only 1 available during that wave.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Have you not tried using the 2* TIFFANY trick?
    There is a lot of discussion on it here...

14. Epic Buttstomp

Shhhhhh. It is post like this that cause Rovio to change the rules!!! We call it tricks, Rovio call them exploits.

Either case, I like to use what I have. Veterans players like me have enough of everything. If I really want to or need to I can always pay 50 gems to continue. I don't usually.

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Being a trick does not make it an exploit. She works the way she is supposed to & its an ability that just happens to only excel in one aspect of the game. It is simply using a bird's ability to it's maximum potential in a certain situation.

Also, Rovio never looks at this forum. ;)

16. Epic Buttstomp

They do not respond doesn't mean they don't look. These tricks are frequently posted on ABE's FB page. How do you know they don't have someone using fake names in the forum?

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Well, it's been pretty widely discussed here that they disappeared from the forum months ago & put what focus they have on Facebook...

18. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

But I have seen a member who was marked staff in the last few days, so mabe they are still looking but not posting

19. Epic Buttstomp

The flaming in FB is worse than here.

You have to keep in mind the forum / FB moderators are usually customer support staffs. They serve as messengers to product managers, QAs, and support. Actual developers never engage customers, they work on whatever the product managers or QAs tell them to.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yes, but there are no paid moderators here.