1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post the highest multiplier you have ever gotten

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Dec 21, 2017.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Back when I had no 5 stars!

Also had a 12x for Eddie (didn’t get :() and a 10x for Probotnik (Did get :))
  2. yabo

yabo Hatchling

19x for the event last week.... I REALLY need Claude to round out my team. =p I went through over 30 silvers, 3 gold, and about 3k gems to not even get a single 5*.
  3. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

2 golden, 8100 gems and 24 silver tickets later.
    I still would suggest to give a bird after you reach multiplier 20x or something similar. Now it is waste of tickets.

EDIT. 2 golden tickets = 2700 gems, 20 silver = 2700 gems. Total - 13.500 gems. It's 220.00$ based on Rovio prices.

A bit too much for a 5* bird

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  4. Kektemps

Kektemps Hatchling

Damn i would be mad at this point
  5. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

i've had to go over 20x for every single one of my 5 stars except for Dr. Probotic, for whom I got in the second hatch and it was a bird i didnt want as I was aiming for Rooster or Freedom.

The last 5 star bird i got was Cold Turkey, and that was at 27x. I swear some people are ridiculously lucky in this game. Remix thats the highest you have gotten, 13X? what the hell.. Thats like a dream.
  6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

All the 5 stars I got were at these multipliers

Fire Rooster: 13x
    Claude: 7x :eek: (Bad Boys Boost)
    Billy The Blitz: Random
    Dr. Probotnik: 10x
    Terence: 7x :p
    Steve: Random
    2nd Billy: Random

Highest multiplier I got without getting the Bird was 12x for Eddie :(
  7. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

X17 during matilda event
  8. Andromeda

Andromeda Hatchling

I really wanted Eddie. Didn't care how good a bird he was, I just like Iron Maiden and thought it'd be awesome.
    First event, 28x. Second, 18x. Third, I think 15x (ish). Never an Eddie.
    Been playing for a long time and one random Annie is still my only 5*.
  9. Solace

Solace Hatchling

Dude on FB wanted Santa so bad. It was pretty sad. I believe x43. Thought I had the screenshot but I deleted it. Forgot how many gems he bought.
    Jordan Handrich likes this.
  10. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

X43?!? Holy s#@$! That's insane!

I believe my highest was this current event, when I got Santa bird at 26x. Next highest was 22x during Chuck event. Lowest was 3 or 4x, I think, and I wanna say it was during Matilda event, but I can't really say for sure.
  11. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

I didn't get a single 5 star bird yet. The last two events i had a multiplicator of 8 and 9, this time i'm already at 16 and still didn't get anything.

And yes, it gets to the point where i ask myself if i should even try any more. I hate those gambling aspects in games like this... i definitely won't invest a single penny into this game if i can't even be sure to get anything for the money...
  12. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

You guys should check out my post about how rovio will have to release the odds of getting 4 and 5 star birds in their next update.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they rigged the odds by making it harder for the people who spend actual money in the game on gems to get certain birds. They probably give the better birds to people who don’t spend at lower multipliers so people will think “it could happen to me too” or “I must just have bad luck” , but if you’re a spender , they keep you on the hook so that you continue to make purchases.
    You guys should also check out the confessions of a programmer that used to work for a big gaming company. He basically said that games are becoming smart enough to figure out how to make you spend more. The game will re-create situations that caused you to previously spend money, in hopes that you’ll spend again.
  13. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

So if I spent 8eur, it will haunt me forever? Because after Eddie and this event- it seems so. I can't get event birds, even though I got Annie and blue 5* bird during my 26x multiplier. Still waiting for santa
  14. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

The main problem with mobile games is that mobile games players aren't usually in Forums / on Reddit in huge masses. Only a small percentage of them is.

In other games (like Hearthstone for example, but also Pokemon Go...) situations like this would just trigger some people to collect enough data to figure out the odds by themselves. But for that to work you need a few dozen players participating, ideally a few hundred... sadly, that won't be possible here or on the almost dead ABE Sub-Reddit...
  15. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

x26 one, stil waiting for Santa
  16. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Hatchling

Went up to x13 to get Eddie the bird. Tried again once the event came back and quit at x12 because didn’t want to waste anymore.
  17. Jordan Handrich

Jordan Handrich Hatchling

Which Facebook forum? Any way I can find it? I would love to see it and maybe ask the guy a few questions.
  18. Solace

Solace Hatchling

Angry birds the flockers group on Facebook
    I don't know if he is playing any more after that. She should a video selling all of his birds I'm done and retired.
  19. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

Reached my personal highest at x25 and x27 this event almost back to back. Hopefully this hype doesn’t happen again lol