1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Have you asked support why MPDC is disabled 3 months already?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Jan 5, 2018.

?

Have You wrote a ticket to support about MPDC issue?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Rovio doesn't provide any info why it is disabled, when it will be accessible to everyone, why part of players are given advantage with daily SS totems and other stuff.

I have written them and will write some more. So here are some tips to ask the support:

1. Why it is ok to discriminate players
    2. They are one company, so it's not our problem that game team makes their decisions. Support is also part of the team and they should know all the details and help to communicate the message. If they can't - they do a poor job.
    3. 3 months to fix a critical issue is a bit too much
    4. It's not our problem that some people cheat. Game developers should fix that and not blame the players for their lack of competence to fix that.
    5. Offer extra point in comments and I will add it here

2. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

Yes, I have. And in a non-incendiary manner, I brought up most of the points you mention.

Here is the baffling thing. MPC was not a part of the original game. It was added sometime in Q3 of 2017 - maybe August/September. Support has stated to me that players registering after October 2, 2017 do not have access to MPC. Not because of a bug, but by design.

Why in the known universe would you ever add a brand new feature and then - less than 2 months later - remove that feature EXCEPT for grandfathered players who in the grand scheme of things, just got access to it??!

It makes no sense at all. If Rovio regrets adding it and wants it removed from the game, they should have removed it from everyone while it was still somewhat new. If they want to keep it in the game - what in the world is the justification for preventing new players from accessing it?!

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

So Rovio decided to protect new players from faulty feature but left it for old players.

And I have no right to complain, because I accepted the terms and they are always right.

Please, spread this screenshot widely, who can - in Facebook group. It should be shown how they care about players
    [​IMG]

4. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

well its taking too long.. 3 months and still waiting? they would be lucky if people play their game for even a week.. I couldn't imagine playing this game if it had no major pecker. I'd uninstall one time.. Poorrrr, very poor from rovio

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Not to mention that in December, Angry Birds 2 implemented a game mode EXACTLY like this: Unlimited waves until you run out of birds to fling.
    Well, MPDC might only have 7 waves, but it's still the same idea.

6. Deja Dare

Deja Dare Hatchling

I erased my game @ lvl 99, am starting over with more knowledge on gameplay, also helped my teams XP ;). Didn't know until I started over again that Ravio had removed Mpc, bad enough that they reduced number of runs U had from 2/2 to 1/1 per day. Globally this has got to be pissing peeps off deeply. MPC also had 20 waves, then reduced to just 8, not nothing