1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Fix Angromedon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Mar 8, 2018.

?

What should we do about the Angromedon

1. Revert Splitbull to a 3 SS

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. Nerf Splitbull

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Buff Stellarize by a little bit

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Buff Stellarize by a lot

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  5. Do nothing

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

The Angromedon was a perfectly balanced bird with both evolutions being amazing. One has high damage for the price of a high SS timer and one has low damage for the price of a low SS timer. Now what would happen if you make the high damage evolution the same timer as the low damage one? The bird becomes broken and unfair. Rovio need to seriously nerf Splitbull, revert it back to a 3 SS move, or buff Stellarize since NO ONE asked for a Splitbull buff. It was perfectly fine before.

2. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

The change might have been done so that more people are encouraged to use a blue bird as part of their PvP line-up.
    The question is though, would you use an Angromedon with the Splitbull evolution as part of your main line-up if you had EVERY bird to choose from?
    For me, I would say no. For PvP and MPDC, a blue bird is a liability if you are relying on it to kill pigs. They don't exactly have the most precise aiming mechanism after they've split. Yes, the damage is good, but can you EFFECTIVELY put that damage to good use?

3. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Well, they can encourage all they want when the bird is released not make such huge changes a while after because players could have made a different selection based on damage/Super shot info. This could discourage players from going after new birds since their Super shot/damage could change in the future!

4. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

I know you’re upset because you feel you were cheated, but honestly the evolutions feel like they more or less do the same damage overall. Even with the change, Stellarize is still the better evolution due to the suction.

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Somehow I wish to believe. Tommorow will max her to Prestige levels and will see how good it is

6. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

The suction hasn't done much for me. If given the choice, I would switch mine to Splitbull to have the higher damage now that the SS timers are the same. At least with Santa, I was given the honest choice up front.

7. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

Just quoting myself. Those who have complained about the change, haven't really answered this question I've put forward.
    There are honestly other birds out there that many would choose over either version of Angromedon. I have not seen this bird show up as a P5 levelled in Arena at the 10K trophy range. Players do not use this bird.
    So, unless you do intend to use Angromedon as part of your main line-up, get over it. Level it up to 60, collect the gem reward for that evolution, and either keep it as part of your inventory for dungeon runs or fuse it into another bird in the future.
    If, on the other hand, Rovio made a change to a more used bird, such as Claude, Matilda or Chuck that many players use as part of their main line-up , I'm pretty sure more people would be kicking up a stink.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

IMHO...
    There just are not any blue birds worth bothering with once you are near a max level team.
    Unless you don't have another 1SS bird like Chuck, in that case Frost has some value until you can replace him.