1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please remove the NEW GAME icon, its sh*t and I am already paying to play!

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Wintermute, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Please remove the NEW GAME icon, its sh*t and I am already paying to play!
    I do not need more advertising, I have ZERO interest in anything else your company makes.
    Please tell Kati Levoranta and Mika Ihamuotila to stop being stupid and rude to their paying customers.

*want more money and want less people leaving? FIX THE DAMN MAJOR PECKER DAILY CHALLENGE*

Thanks!
    :mad:

PolarBearCabal likes this.
  2. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

I agree. New players should be able to play the Major Pecker Daily Challenge, instead of being forced to spend money in the game by Rovio. Very disappointing.

3. BlitzMole

BlitzMole Hatchling

The devs have the time to add the shitty icon but have no time to fix those broken birds like Geraldine.

Shame on you.

Wintermute likes this.
  4. R. Bannick

R. Bannick Hatchling

Why can’t new players play the daily challenge I have several new members in my clan at level 25 to 35 and they all say the major pecker challenge is not on their screen.

5. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

I think they should put an icon for each new game. Let's load that screen up; no need to see the map because we're more interested in seeing what new games are available so we can get more frustrated.

But seriously, the news icon has a tab for games so why do we need another icon? If you want to promote new games separately then just add another tab to the news icon. And while you're at it, get rid of that damn pop up that keeps asking if I'm enjoying the game. I initially answered "Yes" but opted not to rate the game BECAUSE I ALREADY HAD (and gave it a positive review)! But this wasn't good enough so let's keep trying. Now when it comes up and asks if I'm enjoying the game I answer "Not Really" because this has sadly become the truth.