1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help to get back into my clan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wiz, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Wiz

Wiz Hatchling

I was contributing to my clan and hit the leave button by accident and now I cannot get back in as it is by invite only can anyone help me please Beautys Beasts any help would be appreciated Thank you Mishell

2. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

The fact that those buttons are so close to each other is very poor design. Was there even a confirmation prompt ("are you sure?") when you hit the 'leave clan' button? I've worried about hitting it myself, but assumed it would at least ask me if I'm sure!

As for getting back in....yeah, if it's invite only.....I assume if you search for it, there is no "request" button. And there is no way to communicate with your friends in the game unless you are already in the same clan. I think your only hope is if some of the clan members are registered here and see this post. If they do, they can invite you (or request for an Elder to invite you) back to the clan. :(

Wiz likes this.
  3. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

If u want to get back, try posting in angry birds evolution:the flockers in Facebook. Lots of ppl from different clans are there. It's faster and they might see . Not a lot of ppl check here.

Wiz likes this.