1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirate Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Nov 5, 2018.

?

Is the pirate event worth participating in?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

87.5%
  3. It depends

12.5%
  1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So, somebody just activated our scout perk... I looked & his weekly XP is at 312 & i know he had at least 100 already. I also experimented with mine & i am only getting 1 xp point per 3-4 gems spent in perks on the others. I had not paid much attention before but its a total FU from rovio that spending gems nets you much less xp than spending gold. It's WAY out of balance. It should be a min of 2/1 or 1/1 on gems.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Redwing likes this.
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Nyk ~ LOL, to each their own... we find fun & challenges where we can in life.

3. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Lol! Let us know how difficult the battles get. I really wanted to test that area but i just couldnt justify the berry expense. I need gold too badly lol.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I recorded this on my phone. It's battle 53 and my team power is around 53k under the new system. I wasn't trying to kill the pirate. I wanted him to attack me so you could see how much damage he does. Unfortunately the game has too many glitches and I killed him.

5. Tigerangels42038

Yeah its been that way since the new perk launch, i did a note on what each perk and level gives XP wise in my clans LINE group just after launch. Its the reason why i always have less weekly XP than some of our players. They donate a lot of gold which i dont have and i donate a lot of gems to keep Clan Egg at 5*, but they always have more XP than me. I dont mind not having as much XP except i wonder if any newbies think im doing less because of it lol

6. Tigerangels42038

Pirate usually does a good bit of damage, its always his last hit that gives the biggest punch, but with his longish SS timer looks like most could complete it. You picked up a damage power up with your Matilda thats how you killed him early ;)

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Is that how those are calculated? I always thought they were like the combos and increased your attack after your turn ended.

As for pirate damage, his combined attack drops me down to half health.

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Here's another one:

9. Tigerangels42038

Yup the red dagger power ups add damage in that shot. Yellow are added speed, green heart added health, red chili smartbomb is damage to all pigs (not that you probably need the info on the rest just adding in case anyone new is reading).

Thanks for the videos! It looks like they havent gone too over board with the increasing difficulty, with the recent influx of SS delay birds and pirate pigs 5 SS, most should be able to finish it, although that is dependent on if players actually want to get to the end lol.

10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I am in the high 30s for the pirates. I just use auto play, no problem.

In the Pirate Events of the past even manual fights can get nasty.

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yeah. I just autoplay it still. I haven't had issues. I only did manual to showcase the battle.

12. Tigerangels42038

Yeah they could but im wondering if that is because we are thinking back to when it was so far back in the games development. There were much less 5*s available then since it was before weekly events. A birds max was P5 so max team was 40450 which was a really hard slog to get to with 5*s being scarce. I think if we were to play the old levels now with the teams we have it would be laughable.

13. Epic Buttstomp

I think I was running at least 1 Chuck, 1 Matilda, 1 Bomb plus 2 other 5-stars (could be 1 more Chuck) even back then. Not that much difference from my current team.

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yeah, not that different from your current team. Just 4 Chucks.... ;)

15. Tigerangels42038

Yeah but what lvl where they? What SS rank? I highly doubt they were as strong as they are today

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Confirmed the final reward is at 1200 points. That's 60 battles. The final battle was probably the same difficulty as an event stage 50-55.

17. Epic Buttstomp

My wife finished it by using up her berries collection. She said the last level is tougher and has to adjust the flock to complete it. The rest were easy.

18. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I went to 61 (60 was the final level needed for points) and I autoplayed it using Beast, Master Carson, Ricky Red, Frost, and Matilda. The only stages I had to actually play were after 55 and they had the giant gate. AI couldn't activate the switch.