1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirate event seems different...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Apr 6, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

PvP battles don’t give trophies anymore and are also based on team power, not trophies...

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Was in the update notes. No trophies in non-arena PvP battles

Buds likes this.
  3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

This is Beach Brawl not Pirate event.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

What's the point of having the arena battle be part of the event if you cant get trophies from it? It's just a waste of time.
    Just another example of the developers apparently not actually playing the game so they don't understand what they are doing... Stupid.

5. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

You get dungeon keys still, and event points for PvP battles from event markers.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, but why not just have a small pig instead. We can get keys from running arena anyway.
    It's just frustrating to see them put effort into changing the things that were fine to begin with instead of fixing the issues that need addressing...

7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Patch notes claimed that was due to a lot of feedback from players, and from experience I know I skipped doing a LOT of PvP markers back when I was still leveling my team up after I saw the power-level disparity between my team and the randomly selected opponent, so I can understand the reasoning.

8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Best example of all times is the cut back of premium chest and silver ticket in the middle of the Terrence event last fall. It makes sense to Rovio since it will force some of us to pay to get silver tickets.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Honestly it would have made business sense if it somehow could generate them some more $$ but taking away the trophies does not do that in any way. It's just change for the sake of change & not for the better...

"Hey look guys, we actually changed something, now pat us on the back even though it was a waste of time & we broke MPDC in the process". :eek:o_O:oops::confused::(

10. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I think the MPDC thing actually started happening before that update went live, and it's not actually "broken" so much as it just forgot everyone's score. At least they gave us a 10x hatch ticket and made the challenge free for the rest of the week.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

LOL..., how can you call that "not actually broken"? That's hilarious!

The gold ticket is great but I cant get my 10 SS totems which I really need (not to mention the 250 gems tat could be a big deal for some players). It would be fine if they had actually fixed it & we could run free to actually accomplish something. But at least for my clan, it is still very broken & subtracting huge points...

12. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

That's because players who had not run through the daily challenge yet are completing it, once all of your clan has done the challenge for the day you will stop "losing" points. You can absolutely finish and collect the rest of the clan rewards if you keep playing through MPDC.