1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirate event is awesome

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

I want to thank for developers for giving well established mini game.

It's all boss fights, I have to manually fight them, it takes time, but I already got 10 silver tickets + I get many different colours evo mats. So it is rewarding quite well and I feel that it's worthy to spend energy berries on this.

I hope you would fix what's already been mentioned, but event like this is well balanced for me and that's the game I would like to see.

2. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Definite step in the right direction!

3. Skit

Skit Hatchling

Getting a lot of premium silver hatch tickets but the drop rate is so bad that its really difficult to get any worthwhile birds with them, only 2 or 3 stars. Just use it to increase the multiplier and hope to get lucky with gold hatch tickets or gems!

4. smörebröd

smörebröd Hatchling

yes. so many silver tickets. first time i see that silver tickets have a cap of 25 too. to bad.

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

I got Geraldine on my 26 hatch. Still no blue 5* but at least three for yellow, black and now red. Only one white

6. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

Yeah nice to see silver tix, but so far not a single bird over 3* from tickets for me.

7. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

Well, this event was better to stack up scout berries, silver tickets and evo materials.

It's wise to save for special bird event, where your chances are higher for a good bird and you still can get random birds without losing chances for better one

8. staintool

staintool Hatchling

It helps new players with premium tickets, but it's not a challenge and does nothing to overcome the flawed Arena format.