1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PINKSTINK- Level 22 Clan seeking a strong dedicated player.

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Maidenfan, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Maidenfan

Maidenfan Hatchling

PINKSTINK is looking for 1 new Clan member.

Here's what we're looking for in a strong candidate:
    -Team player
    -Winning & positive attitude
    -Strong, active participation in Events
    -Dedicated

CLAN REQUIREMENTS
    1)Minimum donation 200xp per week
    2)Activate Clan Egg at least once a month
    3)MUST be active in Clan Events (prefer that you can reach the top personal goal in all events)
    4)Log in daily (if you're going to be away, just post it in the chat)
    5)Discord chat preferable

*No Arena Trophy Requirement
    Leave a message here along with your in-game name if interested.

2. Van Zant

Van Zant Hatchling

Are you still looking for a new member? in game name is Van Zant.

3. Maidenfan

Maidenfan Hatchling

Hi, yes. I looked you up but cant find your player profile. I types in "Van Zant". Is this correct? Can you tell me you team power and how you did in the last event? Specificallly which prize did you reach in the NFL Event. Are you already in a Clan? Thanks for your time.

4. Van Zant

Van Zant Hatchling

Yes, my player name is Van Zant. I am currently in an open clan called Duckvision. I finished the personal goals in the NFL event, which I believe was over 8,500 points. I am currently level 101 with a team power of just over 26,000 depending on the birds I use.

5. Maidenfan

Maidenfan Hatchling

Cool. Are you on Discord chat by any chance?

6. Van Zant

Van Zant Hatchling

Yes, I am on discord.

7. Van Zant

Van Zant Hatchling

Same name

8. Maidenfan

Maidenfan Hatchling

What's your 4 digit tag #?

9. Van Zant

Van Zant Hatchling

Sorry, just received your message now. My tag number is #6328.

10. Maidenfan

Maidenfan Hatchling

Are you cool with the Clan requirements? We can make a spot for you. I would like to get another strong player onboard before the next event starts on Wednesday. I'm an Elder so I'd like your Discord chat # in case our Clan leader wants to talk to you first. He does the hiring and firing if you know what I mean. Hope to hear back from you soon.

11. Van Zant

Van Zant Hatchling

Just to clarify, the minimum xp donation per week is only 200? I'm fine with the clan requirements. My discord number is #6328.

12. Maidenfan

Maidenfan Hatchling

Yes. We're over level 20, so right now, there are no other perks for reaching a higher level. You can contribute more if you want but that's just for your personal bird xp %.

13. Van Zant

Van Zant Hatchling

ok, makes sense. thanks for clarifying.

14. Maidenfan

Maidenfan Hatchling

Sorry I can't find you on Discord. Is there some dif capitalization, spacing? I tried Van Zant #6328 with and without spaces. Not found.

15. Van Zant

Van Zant Hatchling

My discord name should be Van Zant, no special spacing or caps. Let me look at my profile and see I have the settings so that you can find me.

16. Van Zant

Van Zant Hatchling

Checked my account settings and confirmed my user name is VanZant#6328. Not sure what the problem is.

17. Maidenfan

Maidenfan Hatchling

Awesome. Welcome aboard! I'm JEFF-1975 in the game. We're going to ace this coming event!