1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pink arena tickets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie14, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Most likely lurkers who hangs around #6 or so but keep themselves close enough for a final push. If they have 20+ pink tickets, it will help a lot.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

25 pink tickets will net you 775 points assuming the clan perk is full.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Yea but I think the math is not true to reality. Meaning I was at 9800 at the start of 2x keys. I played all six plus the free one immediately, then 3-4 pink tickets and every hourly one since and I have over 1,000 points in since. I don’t want to go into the next league because I don’t play enough arena these days. Only for the essence seeing I’m max’d Evo

Maybe it is right but I thought for sure that 33 x 30 should be 990. 24 hourly +3 video +6 from the start +2 pink ticket from scouts would keep me under. Nope. I have to lose on purpose to stay in the lower league

Annie14 likes this.
  4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

My household of 3 players usually wait at least 2 days before starting. Just play every 5 hrs put us in top 5 all the time. There maybe a bit last minute position control comes Sunday night but I will be happy if I can stay within top 5.

Annie14 likes this.