1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pigs Switch Sides in Arena

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by DivePhilippines, Nov 23, 2017.

1. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

Since the new event update, I am now seeing pigs not staying on the correct side in arena battles. For example, I will kill all pigs in the arena and 5 new pigs will drop onto the opponent's side. As they slide toward the line in the middle, one pig will not stop and slides over the line onto my side. This puts me at a disadvantage as I now have one pig to attack me if not killed by the opponent. Here is what happened today: I killed 4 "!" pigs, leaving a "+" pig on the opponent's side to attack him, which it did. Four new pigs dropped onto the opponent's side, away from the pig I left, and when the pigs slid forward, that lone "+" pig slid across onto my side. The four pigs remaining on the opponent's side were then killed by his Matilda, which took my health down to nearly nothing, and the pig erroneously on my side attacked and finished off my health. Had that pig not been on my side I would not have been killed and my next shot would have killed my opponent thus winning me the battle. So, once again Rovio releases an update that is to fix some bugs and instead gives us more.

Anyone else having this arena pig issue?
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017