1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piggy's Beware turning 20, looking for more strong players

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Onlong, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

We rank consistently around 9-12 on Top 25 clan from week to week. Going to level up to 17 for 5 more space very soon. In the mean time, the recent changes in game led to a long term player quitting it for good.

Recruiting for a player that can do 10K+ in the arena weekly, weekly contribution 1500XP, clan egg activation is via roster. If you are interested, either PM me here, or join the link to server on discord, as per the clan description screen.

2. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

we just turned lvl 17, looking for 5 more players

3. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

Turning 18 in 14 hrs time, looking for 5 strong players to join the team. Very structured and communication focus, we are a team and everyone does their part! Our discord pre screen server: https://discord.gg/4paF5dR

Join the discord is a must for the clan. Thank you!

4. Emaan

Emaan Hatchling

Level 97 team power 30k

5. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

would you like to join our discord server and discuss it further? cheers. We are turning lvl 20 in 2 days, plenty spaces coming up

6. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

Just turned 20! 6 spaces available

7. Comador

Comador Hatchling

Level 60, 18k pow, 8k Pvp using 3x eddies, cyril, red, bettie, carson, jacquie, brenda and I've only been playing for 2 weeks. I am in a descent lvl7 clan, but they lack communication. I am interested in an active clan... Am in San Diego, CA. USA, so active when you aussies are. If you got room and want someone who isn't going to walk away anytime soon and contributes the 3x100coin for XP daily, look me up and send an invite: c0mad0r in clan "Quackin Ducks"

8. Hugo Benitez

Hugo Benitez Hatchling

Hi I'm level 80 doing over 12,000 trophies and can easily donate to grow faster.

9. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

couple points: 1. we are full atm. you are welcome to apply when you see an opening.
    2. lvl 20 is max, no donation needed anymore. trophy and clan egg/scout is what's needed from clan mates.

looking forward to see your application when there is an opening. cheers