1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Perfect" Arena Team Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I took a video. This is how messed up the arena is.

2. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

I wonder how it's possible for QB on opposing team is able to inflict more damage to my team when, what I assumed was, a ko is the maximum damage I can receive from each pig.

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It wouldn't surprise me if it's a glitch having to do with QBs three figures. I think the game registers when an entity kills something upon contact and assigns damage to the opponents health. Whenever any glitches occur with health damage calculations, it is almost always when a black or white bird kill the pigs due to a lack of entity contacting the pigs, in my experience. It happens with chuck too but I think that has to do with hit boxes and the fact that he sucks the pigs so close together that the game assigns pig damage, but fails to assign health damage.

Whatever the flaw is, it's a major one but it's been there so long, few people complain about it. Plus, idk how to calculate arena health damage so no one can truly figure out the issue.

Kimo likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

What in that arena video is out of the ordinary in your mind?

5. Hasansjr

Hasansjr Hatchling

Exactly that's what i thought, at least the user won lol

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

The amount of damage QB did to me when he cleared the board, and then the fact that matilda also cleared the board, and only did 1/4 the damage QB did.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ok, so that QB did about 60% damage by killing 4 (!) Pigs... not unusual especially considering he shot Chuck first & probably had about a 45% boost.
    Your Matilda only killed 2 (!) Pigs which is why she only did about 25% damage. i would have expected slightly more here but it was not crazy off.

In case you dont know...
    The pigs with Clocks & Hearts DO NOT do any damage to teams when they are killed but they do still do attack damage.

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Did not know that, but still seems odd. I don't understand how if I kill 5 pigs with QB it does a different amount of damage than if I kill 5 pigs with a different bird (and there's no clocks or plusses or hearts or nothing else to affect their standard health damage upon death).

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i am also thinking that the runes are affecting arena in wildly unpredictable ways.

Redwing likes this.
  10. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Just my 2 cents:
    A powerful first bird, which is able to kill a pig on its side. In my Case Fringy.
    Then chuck which is allways a good idea.
    Then in my case Carson, but Hot Grease Chop Chop and Mathilda wirking fine.
    I have Frost in my team, so the 3 pigs layout is there to turn them attacking my opponent.

11. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I think that's probably why we're noticing things like QB runs dealing huge damage compared to Chuck or Matilda boardwipes. Before runes, QB wasn't killing us as frequently. It's likely runes are affecting things like scaling and multipliers.

12. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Not so certain that's the case, basically every match I lost pre-runes was to a QB being fired.

feffe likes this.
  13. stoopeed

stoopeed Hatchling

My team is Fringy, Beast (used to be Claude), Chuck, Frost and Carson.

sometimes if i got bored playing with the same pattern every time. i just put fun flocker at the arena

14. Hasansjr

Hasansjr Hatchling

What's with the Arena chart for Legendary 1 league this week? Why are the scores of the top 3 extremely low? By today the player with the #1 position would have surpassed 15500 but he is still at 14500.
    Also i started playing today and i went directly to the. Top 5 lol

15. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Each grouping is different, my group is over 16k and moving towards 17.

Nyk likes this.
  16. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

I’ve runed up a lot of blue birds and now have gone back to pushing them back and ccing them
    If I push em all back with not taking much life the opponent leaves me weak birds for full wipes. It allows me to use fun birds that not everyone uses and takes advantage of high health pools.

17. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Tiny Birdy

I just got master Chuck to complete, in my mind, the ultimate arena team.
    With master Lil Pecker as a starter bird that kills the pigs in 1 back/2 front hits, I haven't lost a game in quite a while. Screenshot_20181215-103413.png