1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People have no diamonds in eagle mountain?

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by RemixFTW, Apr 10, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

People are saying that eagle mountain no longer has diamonds since they were replaced with tickets. In my game, evolution essence was replaced with silver tickets. Which means I can still get diamonds. However I am unable to re-enter eagle mountain so I’m wondering if this is a misunderstanding and that everyone can still get diamonds from eagle mountain or a advantage to people who can’t re-enter.

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

There are several test groups running simultaneously - certain players have gems from Eagle Mountain replaced with silver tickets, and they can pay 50 gems to reenter Eagle Mountain before the daily reset, other players have the same rewards as the first group but they can pay 180 gold to reenter instead, and the 3rd group is the one you are in (I think there is also a control group where nothing has changed).

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Hmmm, I still see Essence but no Gems...
    It's been what 4 days now since they added the Silver Tickets? Maybe they are still testing which items people put a premium on like how they are running beta tests on re-entering it as well?

4. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Presently getting both, but no option to reenter.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

The problem with these "tests" is that depending on how long you have been playing has a big affect on what you need the most.
    Personally, at this point my premium is on Prestige Totems...

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

My account has been around since June 2017. I am in the no gems, silver ticket, and gold reentry group.
    Wife account is 10 days old. She sees silver tickets instead of gems but in the gems reentry group.
    Son's account is almost 3 months old, same arrangement as wife's.

7. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

Even if there are gems are there, there's no point. Rovio has reduced the chances of getting any gems so that it is highly unlikely you'll pick the door with said gems. If you want gems these days, you are better off trying to win your League, do well in Events or get the gem pig via scout markers. Or the obvious route, which Rovio is trying to get us to do, is pay for them.

8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

CC83CD04-82EB-4A82-A7F9-62C760F2CBF4.jpeg
    Picture of my Eagle Mountain. Notice how I have GEMS and TICKETS.