1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peckers Challenge leaderboards not adding up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beaky Hatcher, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

So I have been noticing this over the past two weeks. PC hasn't scored all of my rounds. In the past when I saw this, I entered a support ticket and Rovio assured me that the leaderboards were counting all the scores properly. This morning, i added up all of the scores and proved my individual score is not being added properly. This means my team is being forced to play gems to finish PC when we might not have to. Entered another support ticket with screenshots of everything to prove the issue. Would say you should all watch this carefully. I hate the idea that the game is cheating us because their programmers can't fix the glitch. :(

Lenaj76 likes this.
  2. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Nice, I will do the same. They told me that with update all these mismatches would be fixed. And it should be soon.

And they force to use gems when max score you can get is 492 out of 600

Lenaj76 likes this.
  3. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

They only reported back that it would be fixed in the next patch..... when, they don't know when that is. Great! Frustrating when your team is getting cheated

Lenaj76 likes this.
  4. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

I sent an a message yesterday for issues with MPDC.. same reply. Mine just wouldnt load the next wave after 5.. and in the past has just ended early when I still had all my health. I hadnt noticed the snouts not adding correctly but will be checking from now on. Thanks for your post!