1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes 1.26

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RemixFTW, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

• New Rewards on Event Island: We sprinkled “Legendary Runes” here & there to make your Event Island experience a tad bit more special.
    Where shall I find those? I searched around, but found nothing...

2. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Probably in the next event. If I had to guess, they will remove any berries and maybe a few key rewards.

3. Nick

Nick Hatchling

Looks like they have bumped up the number of Gold Totems you receive in the Hatching Hut. I dropped 16 regular bird tickets and got 4 gold totems.

4. vattie

vattie Hatchling

Where can I see what the bottom 25 contribute to events? Surely the patch didn’t make it so that freeloading is now approved by rovio?

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Its a bug, if you have the new update you can only see the top 25. If someone in your clan hasnt done the update yet ask them to have a look for you.

6. Random Stranger

Random Stranger Hatchling

Do Master Birds still cost the same essence and material as a regular 5* bird? It may well be my imagination but I just evolved Master Cold Turkey to L60 and thought he was more expensive than the regular version? Also noticed that unused batteries were not carried over from this event and re-reading the patch notes it seems energy is now event specific

7. feffe

feffe Super Cool Bird

I guess this is the end for me using 4-stars at level 40 (evolved) as fodder for 5-stars. Just use 3-stars and 2-stars at level 20 (evolved) instead, will not take much longer to get a 5-stars to 100 anyways. And prestige totems will be needed in much higher numbers from now on.

8. feffe

feffe Super Cool Bird

On another note: I really hope they don't just promote 4-stars, but some 3/2/1-stars to 5-stars. There is no mention of ONLY 4-starts being promoted in this sentence:
    "Promoted to 5 Stars: We simply couldn’t ignore how cool some birds were, so we made 5-star versions of some of ‘em. You might encounter some of them already if you play the upcoming events!"
    Any 3/2/1-star bid that I never ever played or intend to play would be more interesting as a 5-star to me than just promoting all 4-stars.

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Some 3* and 4* birds got their supershots into the core flock.
    Terence before super evolution is a 5* Darlene.
    Bomb before super evolution is a 5* Zain.
    Chuck is a 5* Dalton.
    And Matilda's Magnetize is a 5* Oliver.
    Pretty sure Red has one of his supershots shared with a 3* but I forgot which one.

10. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Since they made the 5 core birds 3* now, who knows. It's possible. I'd love to see Clive as a 5*.

feffe likes this.
  11. Tigerangels42038

I just Prestiged Master Scrooge for next event.. i got charged 3 Prestige totems & 3k gold for 1st prestige level and 4 totems & 4k gold for 2nd oevel... seems they have raised the price again..

12. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Seems as though something changed, almost think it's not counting the xp bonus now because it charges me three as well.

13. I’m really enjoying 5* upgrade for some of my favorite birds—Carson tops that list. Developing Scrooge as a small, round pip squeek makes me laugh everytime I use him.—small but fierce. Has the game had a pip squeak event? Giving some of our smalles and cutest birds, i.e., Monday, Anthony, Chip, Noah, among others, would be crazy fun. But it would need to be kept to the small, round bird type. Kowalskie in diapers doesn’t count.

14. Tigerangels42038

There has been an event when small birds got boosted by the 75% category if thats what you mean? Was during the throwback event with Fringy and Lil Pecker (both small birds). But i have to say Scrooge is not a good bird, he is small but not fierce. He may have appeared fierce since he was boosted for event but in normal play he is not strong at all.