1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes 1.25.1

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Tigerangels42038, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Evolution Patch Notes 1.25.1
    What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 1.25?
    While you’re busy stuffing turkeys, we made some minor changes for the game, which will make our lives a bit easier in the upcoming weeks.
    Brand New
    • Master Birds up in the mountain: Because why not? Get ready to see some Master birds hanging out in the Eagle Mountain, all shiny and monumental...
    • Event Leaderboard Rewards: New prizes are waiting for those who earned it the hard way! You’ll now get Master Birds, Rune Keys and more. Just have to wait a little bit to see them!
    Improvements:
    • Shiny Master Bird, where u at?: Master Birds are, like, better in every way possible AND shiny af. So doesn’t it make sense for their icons to shine too? Duh, it totally makes sense. Now you’ll find them much easier everywhere, including the Events screen.
    Fixes and more fixes
    Living on an island is all nice and chill, but it also means lots of bugs you need to smash! Here’s some species of bugs we killed with hot gravy this time:
    • Beast Mega Nova: Eddie’s new friend had some difficulties adjusting to the Island’s climate (remember, he comes from a way hotter place). Now all is fine, we fixed an issue where his Super Shot was not able to go through red barriers.
    • Crashes crashed : Some faced an issue where the game crashed on tapping the Event banner. Sorry and fixed u, next!

Piggy McCool and Redwing like this.
  2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Wow. Master birds in EM. Man, that must've been some potent crack they were smoking when they decided to test the waters with removing ticket stack the other day. Why else would you do it if you knew what changes were in store. That said, I get the vibe that Event Island is about to revert to the old system for earning your birds. Possibly no more master bird for completing all event stages.

3. Tigerangels42038

They always have to go that bit too far and just ruin the good thing they had built. We like the new nightmare levels.. we like getting the master bird for completing it.. start putting master in EM??!.. That just makes them less special since any moron can buy them!!

4. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

There is already an Elite Captain Freedom in the EM today

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Of course there is. And it's blue day too. And there's an Event running where a certain white bird gets 200% boost. Double gem sales all round ;)

6. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

The elite birds are nothing more than a name and costume change of the regular version. They have no extra power, nor a different ability, and are not worth the effort especially in EM. They do have their own spot in the collection hut, but the 6 gems you would get for filling those spots would pale on comparison to the gems you'd likely have to use to get them.

7. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Maybe it's just my experience, but the pig seems superaggressive this week. I haven't made it to L5 without encountering it in L2-L4. That in mind, putting Major Freedom in EM seems like a strategy to reel in the suckers. Even if they get to L70, Rovio will make money selling gems for essence/dungeon entries.

8. Greg Nixon

That's why I pretty much exit when the first pig comes up, made it to 72 twice long ago, wholly not worth the gems nowadays.

9. Tigerangels42038

You might have just been unlucky in EM, ive done well on mine and 1 of my nephews accs, their other acc got hammered though. Its not the 1st time they have put an Elite in EM to try and reel in some cash. Although last time it was Matilda so i highly doubt they will get the same result as then lol :rolleyes:

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Cost me about 3300 gems last week to get to 60. Hadn't had a run that good in 8 months. Got to 57 with the 400 gem pig. 58 was 800 and 59 was 1600. Didn't pay enough attention to my gem counts so I had to whip out the old cc to pay for my excitement. Looking back, it was definitely not worth it.

Since they messed with EM a few days ago, I've only gotten to stage 3 before hitting a pig.

11. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Don't forget, it's last days of the event and, if FB and the event completion percentage is anything to go by, plenty of people haven't got Master Grease yet. So the possibility of getting L70, +200% event bird (since there's no way to check if elites get the boost) is pretty strong motivation at a point where desperation is setting in. Not to mention they've made their big gem packs half price (ending in a day). Factor in that even if someone gets L70, it's blue day, so they won't get any white evo to get him to prestige. I'd say Rovio is going to do very well in gem sales today ;)

12. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

After the update every arena player other than #1 shows “very long player name” for the rest or the spots including my own.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So, The mad Mobile Evo's Bombs are exploding straight away now...
    Not sure if the old way was a glitch or intended but this is SOOOO much easier & she is more effective now.

14. Greg Nixon

Interesting, will have to test it later.

15. Greg Nixon

Confirmed they do explode in that turn. Might be what's needed to get through wave 7 of the skill challenge.

16. Greg Nixon

Version 1.25.2 is out for Android, seems to fix the arena leaderboard issue.

Clown Von Shoes likes this.
  17. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

Not on IPad I am still stuck in the world of “very long player name” :eek:

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

nope, not on androids either

19. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I got the update but it is buggy I. The extra levels. Dead pigs remain in the screen, screen increases making it hard to use side birds and the rewards remaining in the screen. Does hoard ecerytine but frequent enough to make me angry

20. Greg Nixon

Did it auto update by chance? Because it was out there around 2 PM CST. Only bug I ran into was a crate pig laid out and stayed through 5 waves on level 88 of the event tiers.