1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes 1.18

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by QueenElsa, Apr 26, 2018.

1. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

Add another 50 to the inventory up to 150 would be sufficient to make room for the new birds and space for the shiny birds.

Annie14 likes this.
  2. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

Does anyone know what color will El Jefe be for the Cinco de Mayo event?

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

They extended the event 8 hours or so (hoping that will be enough to appease most players) & obscurely mentioned some sort of undecided compensation for those who put in a ticket (eventually, due to back log & volume).
    What a cop-out, cheap ass way to screw people out of missed rewards & lost resources. My last ticket took 8 days for response & that was not as much of an issue as this was, so I cant imagine how long this will take. They could have just done a mass compensation so as not to trog through many thousands of tickets 1 by 1 but they would rather save an imaginary penny or 2 & take a week+ doing it...

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

It should be a blanket compensation for everyone, some players wont have put a ticket in since their clan mates did. Rovio deleted mine without even bothering to reply so if they miss me out because i dont have an active ticket in the now.. well actualy it wouldnt surprise me if that happens :rolleyes:

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Edited for your entertainment!

What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 1.18?
    We celebrate errors, lag and crash positivity in this patch! The weekly Arena rules now include color bonuses for different bird color combos - prepare to adjust your team’s colors each week! Also, Cinco de Mayo event is coming and we heard that useless body positivist El Jefe will be in town for celebrations - “terrible” birds already feel more awful with his presence.. Other festivities: Clan Contribution ranking you always wished for, a brand new Totem and more..
    Brand New
    • New (and colorful) Arena rules: Shuffle your team each week to get the new color bonuses! These will change your PvP game by giving you boosts and they are even combined with Bird Specific Bonuses! Color up your team and get boosts on:
      • Health Lost
      • Less Power-Ups
      • Skill timers go up
      • Leadership Bonus is negated
      • Skill Power is lowered
    • Cinco de Mayo Event: Get in the carnaval mood! And no - this isn’t a celebration of the fifth mayonnaise in the trash!
      • The mysterious El Jefe will arrive to spread awfulness to the useless birds! #BodyNegativity
      • Collect the stereotypical sombreros all around the island and fight in the event
    • New Arena League “No Life’s”: Because you guys like pushing the limits, you deserve a new league to compete in! Here are the trophies required to get in:
      • Legends I - 15000 Trophies
      • Legends II - 25000 Trophies
      • Legends III - 50000 Trophies
    • The new “Reset Totem”: The Anger Totem is great for leveling up, but we thought we’d make another totem for the birds that want to go down. So we created Reset Totem - you’ll love it when you want to reset your 4 and 5 star bird’s level especially when PvP win streaks just gets boring.
    Extended & Improved
    • Clan Contributions and Member Ranking: Let’s get real and see who worked the least for the clan and for the perks.
      • Wanna see who contributed the most to the clan? Go to the “Members” tab and check out the 2 columns on the left. One for Overall Contribution and one for that week’s contribution, which resets each week. Click on them to rank members and see who did bad or worst. There you have it!
      • Who helped that perk stay alive, you ask? Go to the “Clan Buffs” window for each perk and see the Top 50 contributors.
    • Arena Improvements:
      • The PvP rules of that week now pop up when you tap on the Arena.
      • The PvP info popup now displays all leagues and divisions, including the newest No-Life’s league, making the setup complete with 6 leagues with 3 divisions each.
      • 3 new Arena sets are added for the new leagues, along with worse enemies and backgrounds.
    • Daily Challenge Improvements:
      • When you lose during the Daily Challenge, you’ll now be able to see the amount of Snouts you’d need for the next “personal” reward, so you can better decide if you take another chance or not. Not like you’d reach all of them in 1 go...
    • Cannot miss it: Your Rovio ID is now displayed in the loading screen as well, right before your eyes... for everyone to take and use it to use your data.
    • Daily Clan tasks get spring-cleaned: We changed one Daily Clan Task and also created one new task.
      • The change: The "Make 3 Clan Donations" task to "Earn 20 Clan Contribution points" now also includes perk investments.
      • The new “Clan Perks” task: We added a new Daily Task that requires the you to contribute to Clan Perks 3 times. Let’s see some action in the perks y’all! WRITE THE REWARD?
    • NFL Star Quarterback is renamed to Team Star Quarterback.
    Fixes and more fixes
    The road to a picture perfect Bird Island is filled with bumps, smelly pigs and lots of nasty bugs but we keep smashing them to get there! Here’s some of what we fixed on the way:
    • Bomb’s Black Cage was acting perfectly, sometimes preventing pigs from attacking also after it was gone.. The cage has been rusted and this won’t happen any more.
    • We crashed your game for no reason so we did things for it.
    • The PVP league rewards for the 1st position are now displayed correctly in the Player Ranking section.
    • The multiplier and percentage progress used to overlap when leveling any bird, we fixed that.
    • We fixed Quarterback’s multiple birdsonalities that showed if you double tapped him during a battle.. Now, you’ll only see his actual self.

Lenaj76 likes this.
  6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

LOL, Nice!

Seriously though, has anyone actually gotten a RAGE Totem yet?

7. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

Nope. Not me. Probably today after weekly reset.

8. Tigerangels42038

nope, no one in my clan either, i seen some one ask the question on flockers, most replied no, a couple of guys said they had loads but i think that was just a wind up lol

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Or they were confused & thinking of the anger totems.

10. Tigerangels42038

thought that at 1st so they were asked to post pics, swore they defo had them, never did post any pics though lol

11. Gimelit

Gimelit Hatchling

They also nerfed down Billie, she used to give a bunch of powerups whenever she killed a piggie, now the powerups appear once every 10 kills or so :(

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

You should put in a ticket on that one. I don't know if that was an intentional nerf since Tiffany is still fine...

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

STILL having Critical Server Error in Arena 3 or 4 times a day after supposed "fix".
    Just had a really frustrating error that happened right after it added 31 points. I closed & reloaded only to open up to a screen that reduced over 1000 points from my total. WTF? That's a new error & super frustrating after working hard this week in the top league to be 5th place.

14. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

It has happened to me several times today after winning the pvp match..the game reload before the trophy is awarded and after the game is reloaded, my total pvp trophy is deducted. I have to take a screenshot when this happens again and set up a ticket with Rovio.

Booser1 likes this.
  15. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

Same thing happened to me!!! screenshot and sent ticket(s) several times today, angry and frustrated I lost my position in PVP so close to getting top 5 in Legends PVP :( now shows me in 8th place and losing fast.

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yup. The constant errors are back...

OmSo73 likes this.
  17. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

Rovio definitely got some issues with their server. They thought it was fixed. They will have to compensate us again!!!

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Better be several Prestige Totems in there this time since it's screwing a lot of us out of top 5 spots in Arena.

19. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

Most everyone would agree to be compensated with Prestige totems

A. Wolf likes this.
  20. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I want to be compensated with rage totems instead