1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes 1.16

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Polen, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Polen

Polen Administrator Staff Member

What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 1.16?
    Time for a big clan-revolution on Evolution! Get ready for a completely new clan page, filled with new and upgradable perks, new contribution rules and a sleek af design! The patch also serves you the eggciting Easter event, sprinkled with a familiar bird that returns to the island. Dive in for even more stuff, like higher prestige levels and two more difficulty levels for dungeons!
    Brand New
    • Easter Event:
      • It’s the most eggstatic time of the year and oh boy: Pigs totally LOST it! Chaos and eggshells everywhere! Also a reappearance in the bird community - the white and fluffy “Ferocious Fringy”. She’s so incredibly cute - just don’t get on her nerves when you try to hatch her..
      • The beautiful new Easter artwork is just the icing on the egg!
    • Clan Perks 2.0 - Clans get revolutionized:
      • New Perk System: Upgrade and extend perks with your clan-mates! Your contribution matters much more than before and will be rewarded nicely.
      • What new perks tho?
        • Increase your gold rewards with the new “Gold Bonus Perk “
        • Increase your trophy rewards with the new “Trophy Bonus Perk”
        • Combine the strength of the beloved Smart Bomb & health package in the new “Combat Buff Perk”
        • Reduce the scout cooldown by upgrading your Scout Perk
      • A whole new Clan Page look:
        • Completely redesigned main screen
        • Individual clan contribution bar which shows the bonus XP reward for reaching each contribution level
        • New and detailed Perk Tooltips
        • Improved management screen
        • A brand new screen that explains the features and benefits of the clan
        • Overall adjustments of all related screens
    • Android peeps, rejoice: You asked, we delivered. Monthly subscriptions are now also enabled for Android users.
    Extended & Improved
    • High Prestige Birds: Those awesome birds needed more prestige, so we increased the prestige levels and decreased the costs!
      • Prestige levels increased to:
        • Level 8 for 4 star birds
        • Level 10 for 5 star birds
      • Up to level 5, totems will now require less coins to fuse
    • Dungeons Galore: Dungeons will have 5 difficulty levels now! This means more variety in required power levels to join dungeons and more variety in rewards too, hell yes!
    • Be Berry Quick: Use berries right then & there when you are out of scouts - no need to go to the shop first anymore!
    • Angrome-do: Angromedon’s Super Shot timer has been reduced.
    • Battles get a difficulty check: Battles from the Scout Markers have these Bird Power limits now:
      • Normal: 22000
      • Hard: 26000
      • Insane: 30000
    Feel free to continue playing the story while enjoying insane event battles. There’s no reason to give up anymore!
    Fixes and more fixes
    The road to a picture perfect Bird Island is filled with bumps, smelly pigs and lots of nasty bugs but we keep smashing them to get there! Here’s some of what we fixed on the way:
    • Dr. Probotnik’s mind control was out of control and this caused chaos - TONS OF IT! We brought him back to his senses and thankfully, he uses his powers for the good in Bird Island again.
    • Daily Challenge leaderboards are up and running! They had a little down time due to incorrect display - not anymore.
    • PvP freezes will not happen again, pinky promise!
    • Clan perks will update seamlessly now.
    • Freezes after battle end screens are fixed for good.
    • Main reward chances were shown incorrectly during Pirate Invasion weekends (showed 1 in 10 million), this is now fixed. Ahoy!
    • Quarterback’s Super Shot description is corrected.
    • Remember video ads causing errors after watching them? It is solved now. Oh dear Mighty Eagle, we pray to you.. Please don’t let them break again!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2018
    SquawkTron, RemixFTW, Nana and 3 others like this.
  2. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Thank you for update and this wholesome list of fixes. I hope to see threads like this after each update :) We quite missed them here. This forum is kinda deserted from your attention.

Thank you

Polen likes this.
  3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Finally glad that Probotnik is no longer broken. :)

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Still waiting for an update though.
    Yes, seeing the patch notes is good, but when can we actually play the updated game?

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

In the same boat. These changes sound good but I can’t use these yet.

Edit: Just realized that they screwed me and a lot of people over with the Angromedon buff. Splitbull now has a 2SS while Stellarize keeps its 1SS. :mad:

KAPIL and Buds like this.
  6. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Thanks for the fixes in the new update!

7. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Yay! New perks!

8. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Is ios users getting a seperate update for the dungeons? Ive members in my clan that use ios and still have the old style and they cant contribute gold to clan, but im an android user and can contribute, plus ive got the new 5 dungeons??

EDIT: they have no access to any of the other new features other than the new look of the clan interface, they are not even getting any use out of the clan egg, trophies, extra gold or 1st aid kit we have already activated and upgraded

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  9. Polen

Polen Administrator Staff Member

you should ask everyone in your clan to upgrade. otherwise they won't be able to use any of the new clan features. I also use IOS and the upgrade is taking a bit longer to reach everywhere. I have the same issue atm, waiting for the upgrade

10. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

When I open the game, I get the message to upgrade. I click on OPEN STORE. It take me there, but only shows OPEN beside ABE icon. No update available. Of course that takes me back to game and it’s an endless loop. (Cleared history, hard shutdown of iPad. Same result)

ETA: Finally received update.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  11. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

You guys just nerfed MPDC

12. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

What they did?

13. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Unlimited first aid kits from clan

14. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

I wouldn't call that a nerf, that would actually be a player buff. And on the other hand, it really doesn't just affect MPDC, it affects the entire game since you will always have healing - in fact, I think the thing it affects the most is Claude and his leadership ability.

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Game still freezes a lot so saying "freezes are fixed for good" is just BS & a ridiculous promise.

16. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

What about the adventures from alarm clocks? They havent been reset and are still at the level you reached in the story, players that didnt go further into the story are still getting an advantage of easier adventures, so if we continue the story again is the totals for them going to keep going up or are we just getting left at the level we reached before?

17. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

When will we get the event?

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I assume it will be the week or days leading up to Easter Sunday (April 1st)...

19. Trick Question

Trick Question Hatchling

For added confusion: I'm actually named A. Wolf in real life and frequently go by that.