1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OUTDATED] ABE - ME Big Players Guide ~!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vexim, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

This is nothing new. Been this way for awhile.

2. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

I got 50 coins and an energy berry. Are these the two prizes you can get from them?

Upgrading a bird from rank 3 to rank 4 costed 70 gold each.

Untrue, at times I still get 25 coins for those prizes.

3. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

Opened another "watch-video-to-open" chest and got 10 Evo tokens of each color. That was a really sweet surprise.

Vexim likes this.
  4. Nei Cruz

Nei Cruz Hatchling

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  5. Griffbird

Griffbird Hatchling

The guide says Thrash is a 1SS bird but mine is 3 turns, did that change?

6. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

Probably because you have not lvl'd him up yet. When he reaches lvl 80 his SS should be 1.

7. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

New guide update coming soon :)

Mamadoo and BlackPolski like this.
  8. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

Guide updated with latest game updates & a small Major Pecker's section.

9. Dr. Possible

Thank you so much for your hard work! I put this in my favorites and shared this with the members of my clan. Just wanted to point out a few quick and minor things.

Page 3, right before pictures. Missing apostrophes for it's
    Page 4 (not 3.14 lol), super shot totems no longer have a limit of 2 upgrades per bird. I think you can go to rank 10.
    Page 6, PRIZES section. I'm currently in the champions I league right now, and the top 7 get totems, even more than one. Top 4 get three prestige totems, while 5, 6, and 7 get two.
    Page 6.1, last two lines, "win rate" should be two words.
    FAQ section: Grace period is now merged as an extra day of the event, so pretty much no more "grace period."

You're amazing! Thank you so much for everything you did, and I'm looking forward for more! :)

Vexim and BlackPolski like this.
  10. Dr. Possible

Did anyone just get an event artifact on the hatchery?

11. JAMI

JAMI Hatchling

Event artifact?

12. zbot

zbot Hatchling

@Vexim , do you know at what stage of the game Major Pecker's daily challenge unlocks?

13. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

This is a very good guide for new players and in my opinion holds a lot of good and correct information. As a new player I didn't know any better, but as a player that has logged a lot of hours in now and a ton of pvp and how the game works. I disagree with a lot of the evolution choices recommended for the pvp section. For the daily challenge though its correct.

The guide puts a very high emphasis on combo damage evolutions for pvp but from my experience.. Its the opposite. Combo damage evolution are good for the daily, but in pvp combo damage hardly matters.. because birds are strong enough to 1 shot without any combo help. Its also because combo evolutions are usually turn 3.. As most know over turn 3 in pvp is extremely rare... and combo evolutions expect that you'll last the other turn.

For example the guide says, High kill combo murphy is recommend for pvp.......I strongly disagree.. I'd recommend high kill combo murphy for the challenge but for pvp strong kill is way better. Board clear always better in pvp than hoping for another round. The guide says both of jacky evolutions are the same.. Thats not really true.. One is only beneficial if you have fans, and the other is always beneficial because it makes the area of effect wider. I'd say the huge rift should be the recommended evolution "always" unless you are playing an entire rockstar team but even then i'd still argue the huge rift evolution is always better because jacky is strong enough to 1 shot pigs in pvp without fan help. They are not the same. For billy the blitz it recommends combo...... I disagree... Combo billy is better in the daily, but speed billy is better in pvp.

Think along my lines of reasoning.. What benefit is added combo damage going to do in pvp when you have birds like maltida, carson, annie , chuck that all can kill 1 shot without help?

The guide is mostly right in the daily for the evolutions, but for pvp I find a lot of wrong.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  14. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Premium tickets? What are those? I haven't had those since the summer of '83.

And what's the point of the Daily Challenge section anymore if it's so easy, that you just need Claude to survive anymore?

15. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

IRL is a bit crazy atm, I'll try to update the guide as soon as possible with the latest changes+supershot totems XP gain.
    @Buds Because at some point, hopefully, they will fix it. Have faith ;)

Beaky Hatcher likes this.
  16. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@Vexim Sorry, I'm going to have to disagree.
    No Premium chests provide any Premium tickets except for Sundays. That's not how we're supposed to prepare for Bird events.
    Daily Challenge has been hugely nerfed, and there is legitimately no point in it if we can't get decent time to it.
    The only way to get around this game anymore is a gem fest. I will not spend money in a game that basically holds me at gunpoint for wallet every few seconds.

Night and Liana1356 like this.
  17. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

Except, it does not. I know many players who are F2P and have prepared well enough for the event and got Eddie already. In the first 24 hours of the event.
    Myself included. You can't expect to get all the in-game rewards just by being a committed f2p player, after all this is also a business.

18. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

@Dan1212 Thanks for the feedback, I will adjust the guide according to your suggestions *thumbs up*

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  19. zbot

zbot Hatchling

@Vexim , do you know at what stage of the game Major Pecker's daily challenge unlocks?

I restarted the game in another device but still don’t have Major Pecker event unlocked for it. Trying to figure out how far I need to advance to unlock it. Thank you.

20. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

No sorry, please let me know when you do so I add that info!;)