1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinion on starting over

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Solace, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Solace

Solace Tiny Birdy

I think I made the common mistake and didn't read the guide by vixen when I started. I'm a level 32 and I have completed story mode to chapter 17 where you are back to the desert.
    I started playing during the Eddie event. I got Eddie 5 star, steve 5 from that event. A few 4 stars and a lot of 3s.
    I am struggling, so would it be easier just to start over. Complete story till the snowy mnts and farm and level up from there?

2. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Yes.

Solace likes this.
  3. Solace

Solace Tiny Birdy

Thanks, that is what I figured. Does that guide sum everything up that I need to do. Or do you have any extra tips? Hate to lose the few 5 stars from my other account but I figured it would be better in the long run since I am struggling so bad

4. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Yeah, the guild pretty much summons up everything you need to do, in order to have a better experience in the game. Just make sure you don’t progress too fast, and you will be fine.

Solace likes this.
  5. Solace

Solace Tiny Birdy

Thanks for the info.I appreciate it. I have another one going now. Probably will keep playing both just to see what will happen since I know better how to progress amd level correctly.
    Just sucks because I lucked out and got Eddie the halloween bird and steve and a few other 4 stars in that short time. I know they aren't the best birds in a game. But damnit I got them lol

6. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

No problem. Good luck in the game.

7. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Maybe this the right thread.
    I advanced too fast, not reading the precious guide, aye.
    I´m at level 83 and i guess i´m on the second round in the story (?), last snowy mountain fight.
    My team points are at 21233.
    (Normal 15300, Hard 21250, Insane 25500)

Yesterday i first saw, that my black leadership bonus has gone (aka advance in the story) -> i the played 1 fight at the snowy mountains and the bonus came back.
    Then i recognized that slot 4 and 5 has a locked sign blinking on them. For now i see no differences in the game. I can play pvp and manage all fights in the events.
    Today, after a few xp gaining fights the leadership bonus has gone again.

So, does it matter that the slots shows locked?
    Do i have still the leadership bonus, because i got it in the first round of the story?
    I gues i´m wining for help.

(sorry for my poor english and maybe some words that are not the right translations, i hope you will understand what i meant)

8. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Hi @ll
    is there anyone, who might help me? I´m pretty confused.
    Thanks in advance!

9. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Explain more on locked slots 4 and 5.
    What leadership bonus you talk about? Birds, which is leader - gives it's bonus.
    Also, read angry birds evolution guide, there should be most of the answers

10. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Hi Riedgu
    Slots 4 and 5 are locked in the beginning of the game. After several levels in the storyline they open up. Before that a sign of a lock is shown in the slot.
    In my case i can use the slot 4 and 4 with my birds, but the sign of the lock has returned.
    I meant the leadership bonus of the color the bird in slot 1 has.
    As i said this is one of the things yo will get, when you progress the storyline in the beginning.

I´m sorry, but my questions/problem is not stated in the guide.

11. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Tap on you player icon -> player support. Tap on three line and write a ticket to support. Never heard about it, birds shouldn't be locked and it's another point not to go deeper into story line

liontooz1 likes this.
  12. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Thanks, i give it a try.

13. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

14. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

I got a message from the support team.
    Both problems are only visual. No effect on gameplay.
    They report it to the update team.

15. Deja Dare

Deja Dare Hatchling

I too decided to start new account during G. Frost event. I had Frost, eddie, cold turkey, santa, claude, cyril etc. I wanted to earn more materials quicker on Insane difficulty, so I sold everything (not knowing that mpdc was removed). My luck hasn't changed 4 the best in hatching birds or getting silvers, but the XP I have will help me out more this time through game.