1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Designs of Characters.

Discussion in 'Fan Content' started by AngryBro5, Jun 1, 2017.

1. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

Does anyone have pictures of the old designs of the characters form the beta version of ABE called AB TNT.

Cowboysfan and RemixFTW like this.
  2. Mommabird2

Mommabird2 Super Cool Bird

No, never even knew such a game existed lol

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@Mommabird2 Basically, it was the beta version of Angry Birds Evolution. Only select players were selected for it. Pretty sure only a few players were selected on ABN.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

I keep on trying to upload my images of some of the old designs for the characters but it keeps on saying that the image is too big. I'm just hoping the developers may one day release the character icon art of the old designs. A lot of characters had their designs changed drastically and minorly these characters included(as far a short I can remember) Jaquie, Margaret, Noah, Sidney, Pauline, Tiffany, Pam, Cyril, Thrash, Carson, Garaldine, Clive, Ember, and Richard.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. There is a solution: Minimize the images to the maximum and consider the size of the file because the file and image size can appeal. Then try sending the pictures back here.

RSupertheGreat likes this.
  6. Maruyama

Maruyama Hatchling

oh I hope you can upload it, I want to see them too!

7. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

Yeah we had a couple of design changes originally, while we were still messing around with what we wanted the game to look like!
    minimizing should work : )

8. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

This is features some thumbnail photos of the old designs of: Lady Plume,Clive,Ember,and Richard. Though you can only see half of Richard's face. olddesigns.jpg

Cowboysfan likes this.
  9. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

Old design of Pauline. nother one.jpg

Cowboysfan likes this.
  10. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

Old designs (from left to right) of Noah, Pauline, Sidney, Tiffany, and Pam. 2.jpg

Cowboysfan likes this.
  11. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

Old design of Margeret. 4.jpg

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

Old design of tiffany 3.jpg

Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

Old design of Cyril and Millie here. 01075f041affa4c3e5696375bfd33cd3ac44e6a3e6-640x480.jpg

Cowboysfan likes this.
  14. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

The old design of Patrick on the far left. Datei 11.07.16, 16 12 33.png

Cowboysfan likes this.
  15. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

These are all the screenshots I took.

16. QueenElsa

Gosh what a blast from the past!

17. AngryBro5

AngryBro5 Tiny Birdy

I guess some of the old designs did look a bit too sinister or uncanny. So I guess a change was kinda necessary.

18. QueenElsa

It was more that we just wanted them to fit in to the AB-world a bit better : ) The designs were great! Just needed more cohesion.

19. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

I think present desing are much better :)

20. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I think the past designs would've made this game boost it's age rating from PG to 15 for sure. Those are very uncomfortable in comparison to today. Though Cyril doesn't look too bad compared to now, though. But birds like Patrick and Tiffany are just.. definitely nightmare fuel.

Cowboysfan, Mommabird2 and Night like this.