1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oikntagon Rewards - Terrible

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bacon McOink, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Bacon McOink

Bacon McOink Hatchling

The newest rewards for the Oinktagon arena are terrible. A high-level player doesn't really care about 10-premium tickets. We want the prestige tokens. So we have to try to wedge ourselves into second place.

A. Wolf likes this.
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Preach!

Bacon McOink likes this.
  3. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Evening everyone :)

Yup, could be fun to watch while everybody will do their best NOT to win this time LOL

Cheers,

W

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I prefer the 10x golden tickets but doubt I will beat those who plays on Emulators and big credit card limits.
    I have 20+ prestige totems usually these days. No need to go so high in flock level really since Insane pig power stopped at 30K. I still seek out certain birds or multiple of them.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

But there is no incentive to spend $$ for top spot this week. They can just buy some gems instead...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Bacon McOink likes this.
  6. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I'm sort of morbidly curious what kind of scores you're attributing to people using Emulators or sinking serious money into winning; I have a feeling you would think that about me, even though I've never spent a dime on this game (and indeed, actually cannot even if I wanted to) and don't use gems to play PvP battles, and I play this on my phone.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  7. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

Anybody know when you get to 1st in a pvp league in arena battles, any hints on getting a player with a higher trophy count so if you beat them you can rack higher trophy reward. I always get to first place, then my battles only get me 20-25 trophies if I win. But the guys that are behind me by like 1-2k net 50-60 per pvp battle and always catch up even though I grind the game more and work harder to stay on top but can't, they jump over me and beat me with most trophy wins no matter what I do and I rarely lose my pvp battles. maybe once per 4-5 days. Any help would be appreciated

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No way to control it.

9. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

How do emulators make you play better?

10. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

If I use the auto play button in the pvp I only win 50% of my battles so if thats what you mean than heck no I don't use them cuz they make the game dumb

11. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Epic B. just has heartburn for cheaters and sees ghost sometimes. Whereas, I believe there are some that cheat or have tools to assist I really don't care. You do not need to finish first to do extremely well in this game. You do have to spend a lot of time to get in the top groups.