1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obtaining Featured Bird

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FyreByrd, Apr 12, 2018.

1. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

My experiences, if I use tickets I’ve saved up, I never get the featured 5* bird. But if I purchase 3 or 4 of the “sale” items, I will hatch the bird.

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

As a counterpoint, I've hatched 12 5-star event birds and I have never once purchased any of the "sale" items. It's just luck.

3. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

Gilman, you give hope.

4. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

Over the past several events i only get the featured birds by hatching eggs using tickets obtained from diamonds. But never from regular silver tickets.

5. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

FyreByrd :)

So... Rather bad experiences, you have - sad to say... I have quite opposite... I've purchased the golden ticket once at the very beginning of the game - not that I regret - I've got 2 5* birds from it... The rest 24 I got from ''savings'': (silver tickets from events/quests/MPDC; golden tickets from events/got from Rovio as an apology for messin' things up/diamonds from arena/events/MPDC)...

Cheers,

W

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

My last four 5* birds came while thinning my silver tickets... Go figure.

7. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Never have I spent any dough on the game and sometimes you get very lucky like hatching a 5 star bird from a free premium hatch, sometimes really unlucky when you get to the event multiplier of 25x upwards. So, keep hatching!

8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Worst I have gone is 28x with Miffy. I guess I really wanted him.
    Got 2 Angromedons in the Valentine event, spent nothing.
    Original Bomb event back in September 2017, got a shiny Bomb with 2nd silver ticket. Didn't like the shiny look so I kept on going. Given silver tickets grew on trees back then I got my regular looking Bomb at 15x I think.

9. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I got really unlucky this past Miffy event. Blew everything I had and only ended up with a boot load of zains, jimmys and bettes. Oh well, but all I really want now is Matilda and my pvp team will be perfect until after a while I’d want a Miffy or a Claude lol that’s the beauty of this game, you can’t stop playing until you have most of the 5 star birds evolved, prestiged and ready to kick pig butt at your disposal!

10. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

At least unwanted 4-star birds can be used as an alternative to Prestige Totems now, but I feel your pain - it took me to the very last day of that event and I'd exhausted all my resources
    and was relying a silver tickets dropping from boss pigs in order to keep trying, when my luck finally improved (I actually can't purchase stuff for monies, even if I wanted to, because of how the Google account I linked to the Play Store was configured).

On the flip side, I hatched Bomb with my 3rd silver ticket during his last event, so I just kept going and eventually wound up with Matilda at something like an x9 multiplier. RNGsus giveth, and RNGsus taketh away, heh.

11. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

I will a couple of 5* birds with silver tickets, but never the “featured” 5*. Unless I spend real $.

12. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I agree 4 stars are useful as feeders and I’m particularly interested to know what the other rules for pvp could be like only 4/3/2/1 stars or a combination of the above. I think this makes one use the less sought after birdies as well and keeps pvp interesting, this should have been introduced ages ago!
    Guess we have to keep grinding for tickets/golden tickets as much as we can and keep hatching. I don’t think there’s a pattern to getting event birds/5 stars but I personally don’t feel like going over 10x. Good luck!

13. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Funny you should mention that, actually just hatched a 2nd Ricky at 10x this morning (from a golden ticket that also had two 4-star birds in it).

14. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Wow! That’s awesome! I am going to skip hatching any this event and going to focus on the next Matilda event!

15. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Best of luck with that, hopefully she won't be too elusive.

16. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Thanks, I need all the luck!

17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I got 6 golds (diamonds and tickets conbined) and a medium stack of silvers (15 - 30) to try and get Matilda.

18. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

The worst record I have personally experienced was 28x in the Miffy event