1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Number of Clan members mysteriously increases?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VeronicaVaughnV, Dec 14, 2017.

1. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

My clan is right on the verge of getting to level 17 and a total of 35 members.... so when I saw that we now suddenly have 30/40 members while still having not even reached the level required for 35 members I was baffled... I went to clan search and see that many clans now have the same odd change....
    Is this a glitch or did I miss what I think would be “big news” in an update? Anyone else have this happen? (I am NOT complaining, I think it’s awesome but just want confirmation)...

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Means it is about to get harder to get the 10x tickets and etc. assuming this is the case for all clans

3. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

clan members / clan level is buffed (+10 in my case) ... My question the rest of clan helps / level (like clan egg) were changed ???

4. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Yes this was a change in the most recent update.

5. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Its a good balance by them re the new event format

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

It said so in the patch notes, if you paid attention.

7. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Now level 1 clan can have 25 members :)

8. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Beats 10 don’t it

9. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Yes but the real question is do they increase the amounts for the prizes

10. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Weird, I swear I went and looked at the patch notes first before I posted this and didn’t see anything about it, guess I wasn’t paying attention :oops:
    WAIT, I went and checked, and have exonerated myself! I posted this post about 2 hours BEFORE they posted the patch notes! I posted this at 6:39am and the patch notes posted at 8:38!

11. Rspooren

Rspooren Hatchling

Anyone knows what lvl 21-25 clan gives extra?

12. Mighty Wings

Mighty Wings Tiny Birdy

In my opinion this leads to real problems for the not high ranked clans, because now it‘s really hard to recruit new players. All of a sudden we have 18 open spots in our flock, and no one‘s interested in joining us. Seems As if there are too many spots now for not enough players in the game.

esor and Sandini like this.
  13. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

We have had 10 spots open up with the update and not one player has joined. I've lowered the level requirement every day; now down to 40 and still no takers. What amazes me is they take time to make changes like this, a friend search function that doesn't work, and hatching hut improvements but did absolutely nothing about the video ad errors (I'm still getting them every time and have already lost a free scout because a 2nd attempt wasn't offered), the reduced cooldown for arena opponent birds, or fixed Major Pecker so this mysterious score bonus bullshit at the end makes sense and so that that everyone can play.

Mighty Wings likes this.
  14. Mighty Wings

Mighty Wings Tiny Birdy

I absolutely agree with you. There are many bugs in the game that don't get fixed, but the updates are making it harder and harder to play and to be successful in the game. I've built up my clan over months, which was really hard enough, but this new update even more seems to kill the clan instead of improving the team play.

DivePhilippines likes this.
  15. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Tiny Birdy

It helps out a lot of smaller clans, but in the case of making rewards harder that would punish clans who already had maxed members sadly.