1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nothing to play for

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by liontooz1, May 5, 2018.

1. liontooz1

liontooz1 Hatchling

Level 130
    All colors full of 5* or cause i like them 4* with nice abbilities
    Main birds up to prestige 5 or above
    Dungeon birds at least 3 of each color to prestige level 1 or above
    99,9% of all fights can be won
    MPDC without gems up to 490 easily
    Even played the storyline up to the max of 30k enemy pigs

Whats left to play for, rather then follow the daily addction?

Palash likes this.
  2. Palash

Palash Hatchling

Thats true. Mostly same or near same event birds. No charm to play. In fact I really wonder why I am representing the birds at all. Who cares if pigs ate the eggs of birds! Even I truly don't know if pig have a taste for birds eggs. Anyhow, I am just logging few times a day to see around.

liontooz1 likes this.
  3. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

Unless you have a ton of time to waste in pvp to be in some clan with other people with nothing else to do the game is boring as hell

Booser1 likes this.
  4. Booser1

Booser1 Hatchling

After playing since November of 2k17, levelled first all 5* birds to prestige 5 and now to prestige 10, lost interest from this event El Jefe. Dumbest thing they did was level up El Gigante from a 4* to 5*, rename him, and think that all their players are like sheep and we just accept it. Kinda fed up with this game, the only thing keeping me from Injustice 2 was the fact I was worried I'd get more addicted to it than ABE, and after playing it this week, Im def switching.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

Re-Skinning is a common practice in other free-to-play games.

I started in June 2017 and I still don't have all the 5-stars. Most of them are not prestiged. If I have enough tickets kicking around I will casually go for one of these collector items. Blue color is mostly garbage for me still. Given I have 2 each at least for the birds in this week Red Excavation, I will just stock up and help the clan out.

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

The problem with El Jefe is that he looks too much like El Gigante while Kowalski The Elf and Black Metal Byron have a drastic change from their original counterpart.

7. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

True and that is why I did not even go for him in the first place. If there was another 4* bird bumped into the 5* category, I’d vote for Carson! Well, a 6* mighty eagle doesn’t sound too bad either with the rule of a 6* bird occupying 2 team slots to keep things competitive keeping health of the 6* bird a little less than two 5* birds with a special color for the 6* bird. That would make things interesting!

8. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

Doesn’t matter what bird you have or get or do with them the basic game is repetitive and boring.