1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nothing on Scout Missions

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by BAlsobrook, Aug 9, 2017.

1. BAlsobrook

BAlsobrook Hatchling

:mad::mad::mad:Literally just had 3 scout missions in a row not have anything at all!:mad::mad::mad:

Bean-O likes this.
  2. Jeff Porter

Jeff Porter Hatchling

I had the same problem on Wednesday

Bean-O likes this.
  3. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Super Cool Bird

Hopefully that issue will be fixed for you guys.

Bean-O likes this.
  4. Carlito Cherrone

Carlito Cherrone Tiny Birdy

Yeah, it happens rarely. I do get a lot with only 1 playable part in it, either arena or pig fight.

Bean-O likes this.
  5. Le_Brewster

Le_Brewster Hatchling

Same here

BAlsobrook and Bean-O like this.
  6. Phorx

Phorx Tiny Birdy

We should be getting some kind of compensation for this...

BAlsobrook and Bean-O like this.
  7. Bean-O

Bean-O Hatchling

ive had the same thing happening to me as well the last couple days. extremely frustrating. using a scout or even a blue apple or free video scout and get nothing to play...aghhhh. with the event going on its even worse losing all thise points and possible golden tickets.

i also noted to rovio on a ticket two other issues had during this event and that is the scout event marker has been "wonky" dissappearing and ive not seen a single shiny xp bird for last two days. i play aloooooot and never go more than a couple hrs without gettting one....two days straight...somethings not kosher.

BAlsobrook likes this.
  8. BAlsobrook

BAlsobrook Hatchling

Happened to me again today. If you close out the game and restart it they should be there. I found out by accident no thanks to. Rovio support.

Bean-O likes this.
  9. Jeff Porter

Jeff Porter Hatchling

I had a lot of empty play this weekend. Not one golden ticket and no markers. I tried closing and restarting with no luck.