1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not receiving correct amount of gold at end of dungeon

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Tigerangels42038, Apr 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Hey has anyone had this recently,

I was in white dungeon gold farming and got over 1k gold when i got to rewards screen it only gave me 560 something and that was including my clan gold bonus? considering the amount of time id spent, to get half of what i was suppose to, is seriously depressing.

Have they limited the amount of gold you can get out of dungeons? or am i just having the day from hell??

Thanks o_O

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

? Unless you are spending half an hour or more farming a couple extra gold at a time, then you would not be getting much more than 500 on Insane mode even with the clan bonus.
    400 is the top reward & then you get a few extra from hitting fans & a few obstacles...

3. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Yeah i was hitting 3 fans for extra gold, i need gold and the event pigs are not going well with kid yolo & matilda because of those stupid shields bouncing chuck all sorts of ways