1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not only unable to recruit but clan can’t be searched. Rovio reply.. yeah thanks

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Kiteflyer, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

2. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Tiny Birdy

Wow that was a wordy response that could have been summed up with “we already know the game is broke, sorry, we will probably fix it someday”.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 11:22 PM
    Maha likes this.
  3. metztli013

metztli013 Tiny Birdy

This is word for word the exact same response I got when I submitted a ticket about the same issue. This is unacceptable. This has been an ongoing issue for some time now. Why is it they can release a new bird but they can't fix the clan search issue?

Night likes this.
  4. metztli013

metztli013 Tiny Birdy

So as of last night, only some clans were not searchable. Now that I've updated, no matter what I type in the clan search box, it says "no clans found." Is this just me, or...?

annem302 likes this.
  5. metztli013

metztli013 Tiny Birdy

Note: the first ticket I submitted was from Oct. 3rd.
    I submitted a ticket just a little bit ago and they responded with lightning speed. Here was their "helpful" response:

"Hello there,

and thank you for reaching out to us.

Thank you for the provided information and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We wish to tell you that we have received additional feedback about this issue from our players, and forwarded it to our development team. Hopefully, a fix will be provided soon for this.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you continue to enjoy our game.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Marcin
    Rovio Support Team"

Less wordy, but the same. This is wrong. WRONG!

6. GIGGI

GIGGI Hatchling

Rovio fix this bug as soon as possible, pls...

annem302 likes this.
  7. Kiteflyer

Well ours is back up. Gave em what for in the ticket funny how it was back up 1 1/2 hours later

8. metztli013

metztli013 Tiny Birdy

Yours is back up? I still get "no clans found no matter what I type into the search field. So you are able to search for clans?

9. Kiteflyer

Yeah it’s working fine now... you having the same problem still?

10. metztli013

metztli013 Tiny Birdy

As of th is morning I can search for clans again, but my clan still doesn't show up on the list. I was fully prepared to submit a ticket daily until it was fixed heh

annem302 likes this.
  11. metztli013

metztli013 Tiny Birdy

I'd like to know exactly what you said in your ticket that pushed them into action lol
    While I can search for clans now, ours still doesn't show up nor do invites that I send show up. So I sent another ticket. Will commence with my plan to send daily tickets until this is resolved. Total frustration. If they don't fix it, this will be the 3rd event we have to play without a full clan. 5 more players could really make a difference. COME ON ROVIO! DO YOUR JOBS!!

annem302 likes this.