1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not able to connect to server.

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Baileyisbest, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Baileyisbest

Baileyisbest Hatchling

For the past 3 hours, I receive the “Not able to connect to server” message when I try to play. I know the problem is not on my end. I am not going to be able to finish this event if I cannot login soon.

Anyone else having problems?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

turn phone off & on. Or try uninstalling & reinstalling app.

3. Alexis0503

Alexis0503 Hatchling

Hello, I have the same problem. I reinstalled the game then I tried to log on facebook in the player profil page to get my account back, then the appliacation reloaded but never launch the game. It get blocked on the loading screen when it try to get my profil account and then I get an error message...

4. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

There was a post on the ABE facebook page about issues with Facebook and connecting to the game, here's the advice they offered on how to work around it:

Hopefully that helps.

5. Alexis0503

Alexis0503 Hatchling

I did try but doesn't change anything. Thanks

6. Baileyisbest

Baileyisbest Hatchling

I tried to log-out I game from Facebook, but ABE is no longer showing up in my game menu on Facebook. I don’t want to delete the game and then not be able to restore my progress.

7. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Wow that's even worse than my nearly constant "unable to fetch timer" on loading and most non quick battles crashing
    Wish there was a way to get the message across to rovio, less lag or much less income, only way I can see to permanently solve the problem.

8. Alexis0503

Alexis0503 Hatchling

Still not working for me ...

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I got pinched yesterday before MPDC reset. I was trying to collect my SS totems & silver tickets about 30 min before reset but the game would not let me in for about an hour. I did put in a compensation request ticket but no response yet...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018 at 3:48 AM
  10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I guess I should not be surprised but I am very disappointed that they have not responded to me at all in over 6 days now. Total BS customer service...

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Finally got my compensation 8 days & several harassing support tickets later...