1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NoSnobs clan level 10 5 spots

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Kiteflyer, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

We have 5 places open for active friendly players. Perks always on no minimum donations. Place first in all events in our division. NoSnobs clan takes players that are starting out as well as established ones. Great friendly group of people, extremely active in chat, supportive fun environment. Spots always go fast at NoSnobs so apply in game.

2. Kiteflyer

Thanks everyone.

3. Mickey Atkins

Mickey Atkins Super Cool Bird

I'm currently looking for a really active Clan. I'm currently in NL BeardBirds. Flappers R Us is my character name. I'm level 69 and working very hard on leveling up my team. I don't do very well in the arena yet. I have 7k trophies, though I think that was a fluke. My team power is 16k, and I do all Scouts in Insane. Though I sometimes miss the Thief Pig, because my SS on my Birds isn't up there yet. Please send me a invite. Thank you for your time and consideration. Huggles and have fun.

4. Kiteflyer

I sent you an invite

5. Flocker

Flocker Hatchling

@Kiteflyer looking for a good group to grow in, sent a request in for your clan. I’m a newbie, but just started and really enjoy the game. Looking for a spot that is active as I am.

6. CBIV

CBIV Hatchling

Looking for good clan, active player level 77, 24k team, do well in pvp.

7. Kiteflyer

Who are you with now. I will have you if you get along with people ok. My lot are really supportive active in chat and game

8. Lazybird

Lazybird Hatchling

I'm extremly active player on weekdays and nomal on weekend. since eddie event, i've played this game. now my lv is around 65 and I finished the last event first in our clan. I'm Lazybird in the clan, ARENA FlYERS 2. Would you send me an invitation?

9. Kiteflyer

Sent

10. Lazybird

Lazybird Hatchling

Thanks for accepting me. and something seems to be wrong with the invitation, so I left the current clan and asked a request of join to your clan. plz, Check and accept it.

11. Kiteflyer

I did. Give it a few minutes to update. If I left it at anyone join your spot would have been pilfered by guest6789 or the like