1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noobie event question :)

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by ₩¡mp¥, Nov 25, 2017.

1. ₩¡mp¥

₩¡mp¥ Hatchling

How is it that I can only compete in the "NORMAL" matchup when my 1st Team has a power lvl of 14183 ?

I am trying to get event pts. for rewards but at 5 pts. Per matchup its super tough.

I just started playing a little over a week or so and having trouble understanding.

Thnx

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

3. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

What's your player level?

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

In a week he can't have levelled too much. Since after opening red dungeon enemies' power is 8175 in insane. But he can't even kill a hard difficulty with 14k. It means that he failed in this game and it's only struggle going forward

5. ₩¡mp¥

₩¡mp¥ Hatchling

I'm at player level 42. I'm gonna be bummed if I'd have to start over from the beginning cause I spent some $ to level up my birds in the hopes it would help me advance to getting event rewards.

6. ₩¡mp¥

₩¡mp¥ Hatchling

I was hoping that the reason for me getting screwed in the event pts. Would be because I've jumped levels in PvP

7. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Read the guide I gave you URL. Main thing is - do not advance too far into gameplay. You already did that. Which chapter you are at? And how much power you need to go on insane level?

8. ₩¡mp¥

₩¡mp¥ Hatchling

I checked out the guild. Thnx. Its gonna help me a lot.

As for power lvl to reach "Insane". Its 21000 assuming it's the same as what's posted for the event chapters. I'm still plugging away at it.

I'm currently powered at 15000 + and only focusing on upgrading my 1st Team of birds.

I'm definitely not playing the map any more till I reach the requirement power for Insane

9. ₩¡mp¥

₩¡mp¥ Hatchling

I'm on Rumble at Eagle Mountain is story mode

10. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Curious chapter number, HOW FAR you went. It could be hard to progress from 14k to 21k. Because you need evo materials and it's harder for you to get them. But good luck. Do not spend too much money and be wise

11. ₩¡mp¥

₩¡mp¥ Hatchling

I have no doubt it will get tougher. I've already evolved 3 birds past lvl 60 and I'm now working on Red. My concern right now is totums for super shot and event pts.

I greatly appreciate all your input to help me out. ;-)