1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No premium tickets from premium chests?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Galilaya, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Galilaya

Galilaya Hatchling

For over a week I haven't got premium tickets on either of my 2 accounts. I am mostly only getting 2 gems in premium chests. What's with that? Regular chests averaging better rewards. Why?

TheGimpMaster likes this.
  2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Rovio is trying to “deal with hackers”

3. Galilaya

Galilaya Hatchling

Thank you for replying. Do you know what dealing with hackers has to do with this?

4. Vanil

Vanil Hatchling

Hi. This is affecting the terence event. I finished 1st on the first contest. Im 4th on the ongoing one. I might have opened 12-15 premium chest and i only got 2-5 diamonds or keys! Not a single ticket!!! Used all my diamonds on tickets and still nothing.

5. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

The silver ticket has literally been removed from the premium chest. I had my tickets at 25 to test, you don't get any warnings from wave/boss/mini dungeons anymore. That means that it isn't possible to get them (if it was possible, it would warn you about having your resource at max)

TheGimpMaster, Aleatherman and Maha like this.
  6. Galilaya

Galilaya Hatchling

That is true. I wonder why they would take them out. Its really messing up this event.

Aleatherman likes this.
  7. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

I agree

Aleatherman likes this.
  8. surge666666

surge666666 Hatchling

Hello Galilaya.
    Same here.I openened over 40(Yes Fourthy) premium chests and nothing.
    I only got two premium tickets today.
    I'm not sure what this has to do with hackers,but I agree.It's messing up the Terence event.

TheGimpMaster and Aleatherman like this.
  9. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

Yup, they were back a bit on Sunday, and they are gone again.

Only play on Sundays lol

Aleatherman likes this.
  10. Galilaya

Galilaya Hatchling

I got a few tickets only Sunday too but back to mostly 2 gems. Makes no sense why the regular chests are giving bigger rewards. But its frustrating missing out for so long on tickets and higher rewards.

TheGimpMaster and Aleatherman like this.
  11. Aleatherman

Aleatherman Hatchling

Galilaya likes this.
  12. TheGimpMaster

TheGimpMaster Hatchling

So here it is one week later and the problem still exists!?! As for the devs, it seems they have developed a case of the shut-uppies. Someone said they we're dealing with hackers, I find this interesting since one of their other games (Battle Bay) has been dealing with exploit problems.

Galilaya likes this.
  13. Maha

Maha Hatchling

Everyone should change their ratings to 1 star

TheGimpMaster and Galilaya like this.
  14. Aleatherman

Aleatherman Hatchling

Sooo doing this!!!!

Maha likes this.
  15. Galilaya

Galilaya Hatchling

Seems they continue by taking even more. They took a turn from 'major peckerwood' and made it so you can only get around 150 snouts (7 rounds) without paying 100 gems. They also took away most of the quick battles. More work less rewards can't make only me mad. If they don't change it, I just dont have the time or care to play anymore.

Carson Coyote, Aleatherman and Maha like this.
  16. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

I prefer the three round battles during the event. It gives me more event points.

17. TheGimpMaster

TheGimpMaster Hatchling

Well guess what today is Sunday and the premium tickets are back!?! Does this mean Sunday's are premium days now? :confused:

18. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Unfortunately, yes. :(

19. surge666666

surge666666 Hatchling

Hello Dr. Possible.
    I know you were joking,but it looks like you were wright!
    I started to get the premium hatch tickets on Saturday night(time zones I guess?),& today on Sunday.
    Looks like I will only be playing on Sundays.

20. Jz61410

Jz61410 Hatchling

That's so true I noticed one day I had got one or two but thn nothing, I'm excited for this Halloweenish event but doubt I'll have much of a chance at finding the event birds because of this