1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next event bird.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Robby, Oct 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Robby

Robby Hatchling

Hey guys, does any of you have any idea about what's the next event bird? We've had matilda, dr robotnik, terrance and I wonder who's next.

Mark Gunter likes this.
  2. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Halloween event.

3. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

This is the next event bird in the upcoming Halloween event. :eek:

5EDBAA38-ABB1-464A-9A7F-260F3E03AA82.jpeg

4. Robby

Robby Hatchling

Thank you dude:) any idea about when it's comming? Looks pretty interesting, I wonder her color.

5. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

They said they will announce more information about the new event bird tomorrow on their Facebook page.

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Too bad Rovio ruined it by making tickets extremely rare

How about for the event they bring back premium tickets

Night and Dr. Possible like this.
  7. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

How about they bring back the game to its original glory when MP's challenge just came out?

Night likes this.
  8. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

How about we get the old Rovio back again, when they weren't such money-driven?

Night and Bad Person like this.
  9. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

And exactly when was that?

Can someone confirm that premium chests are back to crap again?

10. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Maybe this isn't the event bird.... Maybe it isn't a bird at all... Maybe it's another game mode they will give fairly decent rewards just to take them away again..... My guess is if this is the event bird though it appears to be a witch? I would say zombie but with the flame it appears to have some sort of magic

Night likes this.
  11. Yesterday I got 12 silver tickets from chests.

12. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

Apparently premium chests only give premium awards only on Sundays. Monday through Saturday they are worse than regular chests. Go figure.

13. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

We here at Rovio are happy to present our next event bird; a special Halloween seasonal bird that only the world's corporate elite and old-world royalty have any chance in hell of purchasing (ahem...cough cough) we mean 'winning'...with premium hatch tickets that the 99% of you won't have enough of to get this bird, of course...so get ready to be excited! All you penniless peons might see this bird in the arena soon as part of our 'preferred' patrons' super over powered bought-bird teams!
    Happy Halloween!
    :D

Robby and Liana1356 like this.