1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie messed up help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DjediLove720, Sep 27, 2017.

1. DjediLove720

DjediLove720 Hatchling

So just got informed about game after playing already on the white field and can't get a 4*/5* bird so stuck on easy lvls. Any suggestions on how to get back ahead of game. Already paid over 100$ with no 4*/5* to show don't want to waste any more money.

2. Rage Momma

Rage Momma Tiny Birdy

Go back and play markers from previous areas and level up your Birds. The further in the story you get the tougher the Birds are, so start grinding and leveling up. Once you can play on hard and even insane levels all the time and win then start progressing in the game again carefully. Only a couple spots at a time and check that you can still play on insane. I made the same mistake and made it a second time once I was able to win on insane. I went on to the red level and came to a screeching halt again

DjediLove720 likes this.
  3. DjediLove720

DjediLove720 Hatchling

I read in the guide not to continue upgrading lvl 3* after evolution is that true or just keep boosting them until I get 4*/5*

4. Rage Momma

Rage Momma Tiny Birdy

It depends when you are able to get the higher Birds. I've had a few 3* Birds up to 60 because that was all I had and I needed the power. But as I started to finally get 4 and a few 5* Birds I fed my 3* to them to level up fast. Keep all your premium tickets you get durning the week, just hatch the free one every 2 days. Use the premium tickets during bird events. Again no guarantee you will get higher Birds but more likely as your multiplier goes up. My first 3 events I didn't get much of anything, but the last 2 events I was able to get the event Birds and some other higher star Birds.

DjediLove720 likes this.
  5. DjediLove720

DjediLove720 Hatchling

Thanks for the help will do