1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie here in need of guidance

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Solace, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Solace

Solace Hatchling

First of all thank you in advance if you read my long post. I appreciate any help from you vets.
    Got a few things. I'm totally trying to play catch up on my first account to battle insane mode. Finally on hard and got 1350 to go to hit insane. I progressed way to fast. Started a 2nd but its so slow.
    I read the guide and I am doing better.Just a few things on leveling.
    Do I level all 3 2 1 * birds then evolve them and upgrade my 4/5 guys. Or just the shiny x2 experience birds and sell the regulars?
    The gold shiny, level 1 2 3 evolve than sell them for gold? Also is it better to level on the color days?
    I can't find to much info on 3* tiers.
    I need opinionI read some where online that Kim Fly is the better blue. He has a ss of 4. Sinbad has a ss of 3. Kim does more ss damage at lvl 30 than sinbad at 40. So should I work on Kim or evolve Sinbad?Or wait for a 4/5. I'll post some screen shots. I sorted my * power and color since lots are shiny leveled up for leveling if I am doing it right.
    Pictures size are to large to upload to the forum.
    Google album link https://photos.app.goo.gl/JpuqnSrJOJVINOGn1
    Thanks again for any info.

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

First - swap 4* into the team. Green arrow shows that they are stronger than a member of the team.

Level up shinies to level 20 -> evolve them and feed to 4* or 5* bird.
    Normal ones - feed once -> sell. 2* and 1* give 2 and 1 evo mat. If you feed 2* with 1* - you could get 6 or 8 evo mats, depending if it's matching color day. Worthy the gp.
    3* shiny? it's 75 more evo mats than 2* shiny and exp isn't that much. Keep them, but firstly use 2* and 1* shinies.
    Gold shiny? Feed once and sell, no other use.

Have 1 or 2 birds of the same color in the team (4 or 5*). Firstly level them up, only then level up your dungeon team. Having three of the same color is very hard on evo mats, sicne you need a lot at higher levels. And Kim is good, but at sme point you will get 4*, so it doesn't matter. And blue or red birds ar inferior to other colors. So only Claude is worthy to have as red, because he gives heal boost. All other blue or red birds are good for dungeons or if you don't have other 4* or 5* birds.

Hope it helps.

P.S. Use gems only for golden ticket (because inventory is already 97/100). Save them all and save all scout berries for an event. Don't waste money, because odds are against players here

Solace likes this.
  3. Solace

Solace Hatchling

Awesome,thanks for taking the time to reply. When you refer to evo mats
    I am guessing mats,as in materials? The evo birds that we collect during batlles etc

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Evolution materials

Solace likes this.