1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newb question. What causes pigs to get difficult?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by Bobsfrogs, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Bobsfrogs

Bobsfrogs Hatchling

I'm around level 34 and I have not beaten the game yet. I start leveling up my birds and the pigs suddenly get 2,000 points or more difficult. So my team currently is about 6,000 in power and every battle I get has pigs at 8,000+. Is it because I'm leveling up faster from pvp then my birds are? Is it because I am advancing the story line before I level my birds appropriately? I'm getting stuck. I'm having trouble winning battles because the odds are so lopsided so I'm having trouble winning new birds to level up my current birds. All of my birds are 3*

2. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

The reason why the pigs get more difficult is because the more you progress in the storyline, the stronger the pigs' team power becomes. It's a common mistake that some players make, so for now try to take a break from the storyline, and continue upgrading and evolving your birds until they're strong enough to beat the pigs. Also, try to get 4* and 5* birds in the game because their super shots does a lot of damage. Especially during PvP battles.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    Bobsfrogs and CiprianS like this.
  3. Kenv

Kenv Super Cool Bird

^^^ I Agree ^^^ also, the 1,2 & 3* birds are only good for being level up food for 4 & 5* birds (in my opinion)

4. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

seing as progress in story mode is a bad thing in this game. once you are done with the red area, just stop the story completely. this way you can eventually do everything on the hardest difficulty to get more loot.

I really liked the story mode and progresseded far enough that I still cannot do quick battle on the hardest difficulty and I'm about to hit level 100.
    the regrets...the pain... want to go back in time....

I can win if I play the battle manually tho. but this takes time and can't always be done if I'm at work erc

5. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

Night and Vexim like this.