1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New very active player, level 52 (after 3 weeks) searching active clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Sebastian72, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Sebastian72

Sebastian72 Hatchling

Hi,
    i started playing during Eddie Event and like the game. I play a lot (probably too much ;-) ) and reached Level 52 now.
    For actual Red Event i got 2468 Points right now, so will be no problem to reach my first 10x ticket :) at 2600 Points.
    But with actual clan i see no chance to even get close to the later rewards, so i am searching for a clan with more players same active like me to reach better clan rewards.
    So if your clan has a free spot, i would be happy about an Invitation. besides English i also speak German, so both either an English or a German speaking clan would be fine... Maybe something like a clan with 30 members with rotation for activating clan egg for every member once a month.
    See you in the game ...
    Sebastian

2. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Search NoSnobs and apply. We have 5 slots open having just gone level 10. Great bunch, no forced minimum donations or perks. My clan chips in because they want to. Perks are always on and chat is like a party line. We’d be happy to have you

3. Sebastian72

Sebastian72 Hatchling

thanks, seems i found my "happy place" :)

topic closed

4. Kiteflyer

Your welcome

5. partali

partali Hatchling

can i join also? also strarted 2 weeks ago, at eddie event. lvl 47 very active player. 5200 trophies and 14960 bird power.

6. Kiteflyer

Still interested

7. partali

partali Hatchling

i sented you a request, thnx

8. Kiteflyer

And I just added you. Welcome. I bumped a player that jumped up and down and argued the point about taking players under level 80. They had been with us 24 hours. Thanks for joining

9. Kiteflyer

You are just the type of guy we are looking for. I built no snobs to be a community not just a clan. Every time I recruit I never have an open membership drive. Did that once early on and it was a disaster