1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[NEW VERSION] ABE - ME Big Players Guide ~!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vexim, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

Guide Updated with some minor corrections and full super shot totems table list :)

2. MVG

MVG Hatchling

Vexim, do you know which Eddie`s evolution is better? Cause I evolved it to lvl 60 and can not decide which path to choose. Thanx

3. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

Several more typos - pages 10 & 14, Fire Rooster is written as Fire Rosster
    - Page 13 very top, Outdated not Oudated
    - Page 14 under Bomb description, properly misspelled as "propperly" and 2 words after that "it" is improperly capitalized. In addition, the insinuation that Not on my Watch is not working as it does not always increase the counter most times should be reconsidered. The SS description states the turn counter can be potentially increased and the definition of potentially in itself means a possibility or something not happening now but maybe in the future. Just because players are not seeing it as much as they'd like to doesn't mean it is not working, just that the possibility, or odds, of it happening are too low. Remember, we are talking Rovio here.

Vexim likes this.
  4. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

No sorry, it's a bit early still to say what's best.
    Thanks for spotting those out @DivePhilippines !

5. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

@Vexim On page 7 you outline the clan perk progression nicely. But you may want to expand on what the Rank numbers relate to. Our clan just hit level 7 and upgraded the first aid kit to Rank 2. Personally, I thought that meant the cooldown would be decreased by 1 but it remains 5. So is Rank 2 an increase in health restored? If so, do you know actual values of each perk's rank? I'd be interested knowing how rank affects the clan egg? The values of each rank for each perk would fit nicely under the "Guild Skills" section at the bottom of the page. Thanks.

Liana1356 likes this.
  6. NoLuvvv

NoLuvvv Hatchling

Luv the info got me rolling along. Thanks for time u put in.

NoLuvvv

Vexim likes this.
  7. Liana1356

Liana1356 Tiny Birdy

Yes I was wondering the same thing. My clan is level 13. Personally, I couldn’t really tell a difference in the health perk from level 1 to level 2. I was more curious about the clan egg, but I can’t say I noticed a difference in that either. I would appreciate any info you have. Thanks in advance!!

8. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

wow thanks , didnt realize you put in my suggestions.. And wow i actually see my name on the guide.. thanks dude.. do you want me post more where I feel I can give my opinion?

9. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Lol anyway :p , ill put in more suggestions.

More evolution suggestions for pvp where I'd differ on.

- Terence = I don't want people making the same mistake I made.. I think most of us thought that Steamship barrage does the Area of effect damage stated in the description. It doesn't.. Its actually pathetically weak and the description is a lie. Terence is not a good bird, But if you had to evolve him.. Sumo Evolution is his only option. The steam ship barrage is a messsssssssssssss so pathetically weak, its not worth it.

-Steve = Wide upgrade evolution should be his preferred choice for pvp.

-Dutch = Wide upgrade for PVP.. Combo upgrade for Daily

For the rest I agree with completely

10. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

Yeah, of course, Dan :) All constructive criticism is welcomed.
    I'll wait till the end of the event to make a small update with all the new feedback.

11. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

"Friend" eggs have same crap rewards that regular copper ticket eggs do, for me statistically worse (two accounts 51 and 34).
    Not sure if this was a thing, but it certainly not a thing any more!

*******UPDATE*********
    Got a few shiny and gold 3* birds from Clan (lvl 1) and Friends eggs, still doesn't seem like there is a higher percentage than regular rewards.

(/\)inter(\/)ute

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  12. Tirona

Tirona Hatchling

Unless I missed it, the guide doesn't mention the difference between pig types in the arena.

13. Bwango

Bwango Hatchling

Thank you so much for this great guide!

14. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

More suggestions for evolution in pvp that differ from the guide.

-Darlene.. Deadpool darlene evolution is always better.. wall hits apparently count as collisions too with this evo. One always gets way more than 20 combo hits with deadpool.. Intense combo darlene is vastly inferior.

-Eddie the bird ... Void evolution for pvp.. Deals more damage thus more chance to kill all. Soul sacrafice deals less damage and puts things up to chance when it spits out the pigs. At least with blue birds you can somewhat control the chance.. But with Soul Eddie you cannot control the chance for where the pigs end up.

- Dutch = Wide upgrade

15. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Red Eddie is superior to Soul Sacrifice Eddie.
    On the showcase of 5* P.5 birds, you say that the current SS rank cap is unknown. The cap is 10.

16. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Any knowledge of the "zebra" whereabouts?

17. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

But er... why is this still called "zebra"?

18. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

Yeah, sorry about that... Seems like @RemixFTW wanted to troll a bit before he took his "break" from ABE. Been busy with Irl stuff so was not around to change it back.

Buds likes this.
  19. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Why is this guide still say that “Steamship Barrage” Terence is better? It’s definetly not.

Also where is Eddie, Metal Byron, Metal Annie, Turkey, Santa, Elf Kowalski, and Frost?

20. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

@RemixFTW There you go buddy, updated Terence's info, hope that gives you some peace of mind.
    And haven't had time to update the new-ish birds yet and was waiting for a true content update to do so, but if you want to contribute, feel free to find these and link them up:
    - High-res pics of each evolution at P5.
    - Which evo is better for MPDC and why.
    - Which evo is better for PVP and why.
    Cheers