1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Turkey bird possible 1 SS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VeronicaVaughnV, Nov 21, 2017.

1. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

I just thought of something, the only other birds I know of whose SS shot STARTED at 3 (like the picture of the Cold Turkey shows) ALL ended up as 1 SS birds when fully evolved! I don’t have Thrash though so I don’t know for sure about him, but all the others started at 3.... I am hoping that this means this Turkey bird will also become a 1 SS because the game is definitely in need of another 5 star 1SS bird!

2. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Yep! He'll be a 1SS bird (i know since i have thrash, doris, jimmy, ron, and chuck) :)

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  3. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

That’s awesome! I am actually excited now, another 1 shot SS bird will make the game much more exciting! I am almost certain his SS will become more than simply additional damage but even if it didn’t I would be happy to have another 5 star 1 SS bird! I have Chuck, Doris, Jimmy, Ron, and Bette and the description of the Turkey Bird’s SS sounds almost exactly like Bette’s did (except for the amount of additional damage, color, and attack style of course).

4. Prince Playboy

His ability is almost like yellow dominion (el gigante)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  5. OmSo73

OmSo73 Hatchling

I totally agree
    Cold Turkey have the potential to be 1 turn SS

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Cold Turkey
    Fire Rooster
    Now where’s Grass Hen ;)

Sandy and CiprianS like this.
  7. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

Another 5* yellow bird with a fully evolved SS of 1. PITIFUL! Since the public release of the game Rovio has known about the arena opponent unfairness (birds all have their SS cooldown reduced by one) and has done nothing about it other than to blow smoke up our arses. Now they present us with yet another to face in arena. And why another yellow? Why are there no 5* black or white birds with a fully evolved cooldown of 1. If I'm going to be slaughtered in an arena battle because an opponent's bird having a cooldown of 0, I'd rather see it happen in one swift massive AoE shot from a white or black bird than to watch Chuck bounce off the walls 20 times (which brings to question why, when I select Chuck in a co-op battle, does he bounce maybe 3 or 4 times before coming to an abrupt stop).

8. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

I'm looking forward to the new Bird. I'll actually try for this one. And thank you Rovio for putting it first.

9. galdio

galdio Hatchling

im afraid not

Attached Files:

10. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

This means that’s my Billy is still useful Incase I get him (most likely not)

11. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Ah, so one of his evolution's are based around Cletus.

12. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Coitus? The slack jawed yokel?

13. Prince Playboy

Whattttttt?! But why?! They have to fix this... at level 40 and 80, SS timers are supposed to be reduced...unless, they've replaced it with another boost

14. Prince Playboy

Hey, hey... be cautious of what you write. This forum is seen by players of all ages

15. Skit

Skit Hatchling

Unfortunately not a 1ss bird. I really should have waited for a chuck event! Spent 2 gold hatches, 25 premiums and 2700 gems and they serve me a cold turkey! Dayum

16. galdio

galdio Hatchling

surprisingly at level 60 the ss timer went up to 3

17. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

Everyone - contact support. I am doing this right now. The more of us voice the disappointment- the faster it will be solved