1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New QB birds?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dramm, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Dramm

Dramm Hatchling

Anyone know if these QBs are worth trying for?

I was saving up to try for Chuck but see I just missed his event.

How is this new bird in comparison?

2. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

From what I have seen at levels 1-40, this bird is super lackluster - it’s like a really bad blue bird, so I gave up leveling it. It may get better at higher levels but I doubt it’s on Chuck or Cold Turkey’s level.

3. Andromeda

Andromeda Hatchling

Good to know. I put everything I had toward Chuck, since that bird is one of those that seems to sometimes wreck me in PvP. Got him, and got one of these football fellas, but I think I'll keep focusing on getting Chuck to at least 60 for the time being. I'm pretty resource-dry, so it's been a super slow process. Speaking of which, consecutive yellow events is a killer.

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

This bird focus more on AoE than damage (according to description)

I honestly rank it between Billy and Cyril

My rank (best to worst)
    Chuck, Cold Turkey, Cyril, QB Brett, Billy

5. Sreekumar12

Sreekumar12 Hatchling

When will the next Event Held :) , Hope to not miss this Time

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Just tested him out after I got him and he is definetly better than Cyril and Billy.

7. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Just played with him. Wayto worse than billy or Cyril. I'd put him below Brenda.AVOID

8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

So you’re saying that the QB bird is worse than billy? Not buying it...

The QB bird has a smaller SS time and does good damage. In fact, his damage isn’t even split across all birds. They each do full damage. Billy is 100x worse than the QB bird and Brenda is worse then Terence.

9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

From what I can tell,
    Brett will be a replacement blue bird, especially with the 3 mirror images evo.
    The only blue bird that is good now would be GF.

10. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

This bird is as good as chuck and matilda.

This coming from a level 190 player. I've been playing for 9 months. He is among the strongest birds in this game.

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Couldn’t agree more. This bird is one of the best ever made. He has amazing AoE and good damage. A great SS time for his immense power. And he even looks good in every way too. I can usually kill 4/5 pigs when I use him. I recommend that everyone who doesn’t have him should spend all their tickets for this bird.

12. NekyiaX

NekyiaX Hatchling

Which evo better?

13. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Niice

Until I reach Chuck P5, it will already be settled which evo is better and I could pick that :D

14. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

I have a quarterback at level 80 (not evolved) with Heavy Phalanx evo SS rank 4.. hit power is 1888... He isnt as fast as Chuck and doesnt pull them in.. but his hit power is more than double Chuck... and theres 2 of him in this evo. I like him.. but he is my 1st 5 star yellow... so maybe theres better 5 star yellows.. idk.

15. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

I cant compare the 2 yet.. but i noticed alot go with the wide Phalanx.. so i chose Heavy... I think it was good choice..
    Level 80 (ne) heavy phalanx - ss rank 4 - hit power 1888