1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New limits for evolution material

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PolliSoft, Apr 8, 2019.

1. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Tiny Birdy

I just realized that the limit for evolution material has changed from 9000 to something higher. It's there anyone who knows the new limit?

2. I have 13,600 blue evos and it is stlii not at max.

PolliSoft likes this.
  3. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Change confirmed. Evo materials and essence cap 9000/200 have been maxed. (Sure, sometimes material got stocked up on an automatic basis, but this time it´s on purpose) I could easily do a dungeon and earned 200/10 on my already maxed out ressorces.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

I trimmed down my material amounts last night but they will go over again soon enough, let me pay attention.

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Unless it changed today it was still maxing out at 9000/200 last night at the close of the game day.

6. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

They tweaked it sometime in the last 8 hours, I've got close to 13k blue evo mat and 270 essence and it let me collect the 50 blue that was in messages.

7. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

How about totems? Mine seems not changed.

8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Please leave that alone. At least we can have excess and sell them for gold.

9. MR99999

MR99999 Hatchling

i had 9,100 yellow evo. I had 50 saved in my inbox which I have just been able to collect so the cap seems to have been raised

10. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Tiny Birdy

I just passed 14000 red, still haven't reached the limit.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i was guessing it would be 15k now...but we will see

12. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Makes sense really, you need a significant amount of materials for the final 2 evolutions once you awaken a bird.

13. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

I don’t know that you are thinking about. I was talking about the gold totems and ss totems.
    You may to use on those orange and blue ones. They will hit a limit and you should be able to sell them again. Only sever thousand coins, It’s far less a concern comparing with gold totems along.

A. Wolf likes this.