1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New easter "bird" - Miffy, Harbinger of Doom [Now Fringy]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 8, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Problem is, with Miffy (I like her old name better) you can’t have any other white bird if you want that full boost.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, that's why I'm not sold on her. Not using Matilda is a deal breaker for me...

3. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

It's worth noting that even with 4 different colors of birds on the team instead of the full 5, she still provides a +36% damage bonus, which is more than you'd get running a single-color team (those all boost damage by 30% to the applicable color) and more than you get from Claude (he boosts critical damage by 35%, she boosts ALL damage).

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Sure but Claude also give a healing bonus.
    Also, I could run a team with 2 Chucks, 2 QBs & Matilda. That would be a stronger team than any rainbow team I can think of with Miffy as leader.
    Not saying she's bad at all but there are other options that are as just good or better. Just depends on who you have...

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

There will be new red bird event before Matilda. So you will have chances to refill

6. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Wolf :)

I haven't been used any of Miffys am having - they're not ready yet (though if they will be - just for the dungeons), so I CAN'T judge her out, yet fom my observations already been made... It's TOTALLY IRRELEVANT whom do you pick for your team - no matter with Miffy or without (the same EASILY beatable - your team with 2 Chucks) for the DECENT team with Claude on lead... As for abilities: Claude > Miffy no matter whom you'll be using... ALWAYS AND EVERYTIME the teams with Claude being 1st from the left will give you lot more troubles than every other ones...

Cheers,

W

7. Cheese

Cheese Hatchling

I'll top that with no Rooster until x34 last event....

8. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Let's just hope we have another weekend of unlimited scouts, then.

9. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Let's not.

10. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

What? That's how I prepped for 29 Silver tickets and 2 x10 hatches for Mif─ oh, sorry, Fringy.

11. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Classic Pirate Weekend is needed

12. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Oh indeed, unlimited scout weekend was great, I got so many resources. I hated it and never want it to happen again. These two statements are not actually contradictions.

3 days straight of unlimited scouts was a miserable, exhausting experience, made worse because it coincided with a PvP event and I was lumped into a bracket with someone every bit as OCD as I am (there was a gap of something like 400,000 event points between 2nd and 3rd place, to put things in perspective), if they ever bring back unlimited scouts again it should only be 1 day at a time, and not during competitive events where failing to take full advantage of the unlimited scouts means you just lose.

13. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

That’s true and I already have Annie prestiged to Level 6 so makes sense to have waited for the Matilda event but just like the rest of us, I wanted to try my luck with every new bird that releases!

14. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I hope I do get to play as much as I want to but with a family vacation and a cruise lined up for next week, I doubt I would have any time! I literally blew 5 golden tickets, 50 odd silver tickets and 2700 gems this event.

15. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Wow! That stings! Rooster was my first 5 star bird and I don’t even use him in my core team much these days unless its a red day for mpdc. I feel if I hit 10x with no 5 star birds then its safer to save the remaining resources for the next event because even though the 5 star drop rate was (at 24x) 1 in 17 and event bird 1 in 18 and 4 star being 1 in 51, I got 2 more 4 stars on a silver hatch and a free hatch. Theoritically it sounds right but when you think about it closely I think there’s something more to the probability amd drop rate.

16. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Hopefully its this weekend!

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Totally agree that unlimited scouts should be just 1 day at a time. 3 days in a row was brutal.
    But, it would be really nice if they did it once a month or so...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Man, you are really digging up a lot of old posts... Just bored today?