1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New easter "bird" - Miffy, Harbinger of Doom [Now Fringy]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I would say that Lightning is super for MPDC. Because dealing massive damage is the key here.

In PVP it is Crossfire. Because there are less chances for all birds to be in AOE and big damage won't have an impact.

So I chose crossfire and hope to manage get a second Miffy just to be sure. Sadly now it's only level 65.

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I had been assuming this might be the case...
    Perhaps lightning is just a bad evo?

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I saw video where 5th pig in PVP gets 65k damage. So nothing bad, maybe he just didn't upgrade SS and it's before prestige levels

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Just got Miffy with my very last Silver ticket. Now I have 11 Gold tickets & no desire at all for another Frost...
    I really only want Matilda at this point (possibly Claude) but I'm going to have to spend at least 3 Gold tickets so I don't loose them before Matilda event (whenever that is).

I know, I'm bitching about a good problem to have...:D

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Have yet to get my Miffy to level 60 but I really want to make mine a god tier. I have a “rainbow” team which allows me to get the full 45% extra damage.

7. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

I personally enjoy the Lightning evolution....the kick up in attack has worked really well for me thus far in PvP, especially when used after Chuck. You can consistently end up with an attack of over 80K per pig that way, which usually kills everything. In the off chance it doesn't, follow it up with Duke for an INSANE kill. All that being said, I am in complete agreement with everyone's assessments above about WHY the Crossfire works better. Just wanted to know Lightning DOES work in PvP....I haven't lost a battle with her yet today (my Miffy is currently P6, SS7). I am working on the other evolution, but ran out of evos, so I'll play with Crossfire after it's done. :)

8. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I bit the bullet and chose crossfire, still hoping for a 2nd miffy for lightning chain though :D lol

9. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

Needless to say, many of us will be trolling the white dungeon for days to get the evos.....just in time, IMO.....I am SO over Bacon Tower. :p

10. Tigerangels42038

I was seriously organised this time round, i had no 5* white birds so since miffy was announced ive been collecting white evos, shiney 1st evolved 1*/2* birds and a lot of tickets lol

11. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

Good job Tiger ... I also did this and was able to get my Miffy to P7, SS7 .. What I didn't anticipate was my luck in getting a SECOND Miffy ...i have never scored two special birds out of the gate so now I have to start all over collecting ! Oh well. . Gives me something to do

12. Tigerangels42038

I usually always get a repeat of the 1st bird instead of the 2nd unlocked 1, this is the 1st time im praying i get a 2nd 1st bird.. which will prbably mean ill get a frost instead lol
    Only got miffy to P2 SS7 so far, ran out of gold lol

13. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

All I want was seconf Miffy, but I got second Frost..

no gems, no tickets and I will only receive one golden ticket. So kinda say goodbye to this event - it was awesome

14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Evolved Miffy this morning, went with crossfire!

I think that she is god-tier and could possibly be better than Matilda!

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I went with Crossfire as well. Not better than Matilda at all as she barely covers half the field & need major upgrading to really do damage. I have her at Lv100 & 5SS...

16. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

My event streak ended with third Chuck and Geraldine at x5.

So I failed to get second Miffy but game showed be good side:
    Miffy x1
    Frost x2
    Chuck x2
    Geraldine
    All for less than 180 tickets

I could retire now :D

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Damn!!!

18. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

24x and not even one 5 star bird. Really disappointed :(

Attached Files:

19. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

That stinks, that has a 3% of happening though and I guess you were just unlucky to have to small percentage happen to you...

Skit likes this.
  20. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Very unlucky, but having gotten Dutch on a free premium hatch recently on a random day, its really dumb to complain knowing this is a game of odds. I’m not sure if I would have enough time to stack up on resources for the Matilda event. I really want Matilda!