1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New easter "bird" - Miffy, Harbinger of Doom [Now Fringy]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Usually it is 3900 points in 5 days. Now it is 4450 in 7 days. So you get 550 more points for 2 days. Easier to get personal golden ticket :)

2. realsquall

realsquall Hatchling

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Join ABE flocker FB group. It's in there.

Also adorable crossover:

https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.j.gutierrez.1/videos/10160126722060133/

Basically it shoots attack and pigs get hit. Then she shoots second time while attracting pigs to the center of the beam and hten shoots third time.

I am thinking about this one.

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I ve got 4 golds the now since i always get the personal ticket, i have the time to spare so its not a problem for me, some in my clan are going to struggle to find the extended time but there is nothing i can do about that other then work harder to help them get more clan rewards as a consolation prize
    Going to try and get some silvers from event to boost up my multiplier before i use my golds
    Fingers crossed for a 2nd miffy! :)

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Funnily enough─I have a P.5 Annie also!
    I picked the Strong Threat─she is a very good white bird, especially since any crit you deal with this evolution means the crit damage stated in her SS.

6. Tigerangels42038

From those videos it looks like lightening chain has a wider AOE?

7. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Look at the crossover, how far it's suction is reaching. It even moves the ice block on the right side. In video it's 91 level. So without prestiging she deals 10200 damage in three moves

Seems like lightning is better for MPDC and crossover for PVP. (my opinion)

Lightning:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/AngryBirdsEvolutionFlockers/permalink/2157450347809500/

Crossover:
    https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.j.gutierrez.1/videos/10160126722060133/

8. Tigerangels42038

9. NekyiaX

NekyiaX Hatchling

Need to see crossover in arena!
    Edit: Please? :) Changes everything xD

10. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Hatched her at 3x, so nothing of value was lost.

I must say though, looking at those evolutions and that tiny ass hit box, I am not so sure she’s going replace the Claude teams for the Arena - she does, however, seem really strong for major pecker if anyone is actually having trouble there.

11. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

My number of 10200 damage in three shots is in white arena, so it is 5100 normally (91 level bird)

12. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

13. realsquall

realsquall Hatchling

Can you show another video to see how far Can it pull pigs together, especially in pvp?

14. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Above there is dosetsu post with video. Doesnt look that impressive, we should wait a bit more to see prestiged Miffy in action

15. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Riedgu :)

Eddie just heard that and he's comin' for ya! :D

Cheers,

W
    8e3545b99b89635ed49ee6f317d83c97.jpg

Buds likes this.
  16. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

"Delet this."

17. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

So I finally got this bird at 19X and like most of you have to decide which way to go. Unfortunately, I am not a member of the Facebook forum. So I am unable to view the links.

So what are your thoughts? ... Lightning or Crossover?

Do like the picture though

Slyguysmiley likes this.
  18. Tigerangels42038

Theres a bit of debate on the facebook group, majority have gone with lightning chain and say thats the best because of its increased damage, the players that went for crossfire say thats the best because its sucks the pigs into centre and how often are all your pigs going to be lined up to be hit with the chain.. both have good points in their arguements but they are not making my life any easier to chose!! :(

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  19. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Me too. I need help deciding:rolleyes:

20. Kuzmins01

Kuzmins01 Hatchling

I went for the lightening chain!Have it at lvl95! Still, with the big damage it doesn't surpass Matildas power, so if U had a good team before, even +9% damage per color isn't a game changer!
    Have Muffy for collection and that's all!
    .... My opinion....
    Daddy's out.